The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That lads... was a statement.

All the talk has been about can Liverpool find a way with so many players out, not many seemed to like us to still get it done and not only did we get it done, we did with ease and in style. We dominated one of the in form and best sides in the league, all with 7-8 of our best players all out of the team.

We shall not be moved.

Last edited:
So heading into the Atalanta game we've got a few question marks on some players. One that doesn't is Nat Phillips who is not eligible to play.

Will Thiago, Hendo, Arnold, Ox and Rhys Williams be ready? Will Salah be back in time from COVID?

Also we'll probs get an update on Keita and Shaq's new injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just super pumped with that win. Everybody played so well but I want to start with Bobby. He's been in really poor form to start the season and the goals dried up, but I'm not concerned with the goals, it's all his other brilliant stuff that seems to have disappeared. The ball wasnt sticking, his movement was off, his passes astray, he just wasn't the Bobby we know and love.

Well tonight, Bobby was well and truly back. Never missed a pass, the ball stuck to him like glue, his movement was terrific, he just knitted the whole team together and I was chuffed to see him smash in a classy header. A deserved goal and now that Bobby is back, we're gonna be even better.

James Milner, I remember when we signed him and I was bit meh about it. Never did I think he would finish his Liverpool career as a cult player and a sneaky Liverpool legend, and that's what he will do. He's the man for all problems, plug and play. Sensational work ethic, terrific leader, loves a Ribena. What a signing he has been for us.

Curtis Jones... somebody check his birth certificate. Plays far beyond his year, he's gonna be really, really good.

Naby was in beast mode before the injury which is gutting. Matip and Fab just cleaning everything up. Mane was everywhere again. Gini composed and calm in midfield. Jota is a bit ridiculous, was probably MOTM, either him or Bobby, what a signing he has been. I was very happy when we surprisingly signed him but I didnt think he would be this good. I thought he would give us excellent depth up front, I didnt think he'd be nigh on undroppable.

Robbo, what more can you say, he's the best LB on the planet and if you think otherwise, you're just wrong.

Pumped. Big win. Now hopefully we at least get back Thiago, Henderson and Salah, Ox maybe too.

Let's go!

So heading into the Atalanta game we've got a few question marks on some players. One that doesn't is Nat Phillips who is not eligible to play.

Will Thiago, Hendo, Arnold, Ox and Rhys Williams be ready? Will Salah be back in time from COVID?

Also we'll probs get an update on Keita and Shaq's new injuries.
Trent wont be back you wouldnt think. I think Williams if fit will play, I dont think we would want to play Fab twice in three days coming off an injury layoff. Salah should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back