The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's our clean sheet record this season? Think we've gotten into a terrible habit of leaking one goal in loads of games

This time last season we were on an 8 game clean sheet run IIRC

It's rough without Virgil

It is not just Virgil. It is no Matip and Gomez either.

I love Naby I do, but he's just never fit. He's kinda pointless.

I've always believed in his talent, but he simply can't cope with the physical demands of English football.

We've really got to clear out the perpetual injury crocks in the summer, most of them have been stringing us along for years and they've just killed us in this compressed season. Apart from not being on the pitch it means those that are left have to play too often.

I've always believed in his talent, but he simply can't cope with the physical demands of English football.

We've really got to clear out the perpetual injury crocks in the summer, most of them have been stringing us along for years and they've just killed us in this compressed season. Apart from not being on the pitch it means those that are left have to play too often.
Yeah perennial sick notes like Keita, Ox and Matip have to go unfortunately. Just cant be relied upon.

Yeah perennial sick notes like Keita, Ox and Matip have to go unfortunately. Just cant be relied upon.

Ox's injuries arent muscular which is different. Copped a nasty ACL then an impact injury to the knee pre season.

Naby & Joel seem to be pulling something or feeling tightness somewhere every 2 weeks. These are professionals right with a great medical team behind them right?

I am just about done with Naby.

Ox's injuries arent muscular which is different. Copped a nasty ACL then an impact injury to the knee pre season.

Naby & Joel seem to be pulling something or feeling tightness somewhere every 2 weeks. These are professionals right with a great medical team behind them right?

I am just about done with Naby.
Yeah true on Ox, he's been super unlucky. Plus he's English so we should keep him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah true on Ox, he's been super unlucky. Plus he's English so we should keep him.

Ox is more an "icing on the cake" type of player so in that regard it won't really hurt us if he keeps crocking it up. However I don't think we can keep both him and Shaqiri. Similar players with similar injury problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back