The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
very confusing as to why Origi and Minamino are treated like a 38 year old Rickie Lambert. Minamino scores a nice goal and gets ghosted for 3 games. look at Orgi's minutes this season, how's a striker supposed to do anything with this? it reads like an actual joke the manager is playing on him or something

View attachment 1043232

13 minutes? lmao
Klopp has his reasons though too. Origi and Minamino get limited opportunities cos they quite simply are not good enough. But driving Bob, Mane and Mo into the ground isnt helping either. We miss Jota terribly!

I can't believe we aren't having a serious crack at getting Tomori on loan from Chelsea. Lampard is saying that he can't get him game time because Chelsea have 5 centrebacks to pick from and a loan would be best for him. AC Milan want to loan him but are insisting on a buyout clause at the end of the loan which looks like Chelsea don't want. Remove Gomez from this season's squad and register him. Send him back to Chelsea in the summer. Job done.
Doubt highly that Chelsea want to do us a favour and provide us with a decent CB to alleviate our problems.

Klopp has his reasons though too. Origi and Minamino get limited opportunities cos they quite simply are not good enough. But driving Bob, Mane and Mo into the ground isnt helping either. We miss Jota terribly!
What is good enough? Minamino can score, create. Klopp is putting these players up too high of a standard. The front three has been the same, more or less, for 3 years. Somethings gotta give. Anyone can be good enough if given the chance.
Chances for those on the bench. Shaq looked hungry, Minamino has his fragilities, but Firmino is better? That pedestal needs to come down and tactics changed a bit.
TAA has been below average this season too. Lots to think about. Can’t just give players game on name/title winners.

What is good enough? Minamino can score, create. Klopp is putting these players up too high of a standard. The front three has been the same, more or less, for 3 years. Somethings gotta give. Anyone can be good enough if given the chance.
Chances for those on the bench. Shaq looked hungry, Minamino has his fragilities, but Firmino is better? That pedestal needs to come down and tactics changed a bit.
TAA has been below average this season too. Lots to think about. Can’t just give players game on name/title winners.
The bolded part is not really true at all.

Taki should be given more opportunities as he more fits our style whereas I feel Origi is a fish out of water with how we play and need's to move on. Shaq is getting games and rightly should do. I think he would be an option to play in the front three if we werent so short in midfield.

TAA has been below average this season but Neco isnt up to it and even though TAA hasnt hit the heights yet of his last two campaigns no way would I be dropping him for Neco.

Doubt highly that Chelsea want to do us a favour and provide us with a decent CB to alleviate our problems.

They have done exactly the same thing before in the past with Victor Moses. They've come out and publicly said Tomori needs a loan to get game time. He would get plenty of game time this season with us. AC Milan also want him but are insisting on an option to buy at the end of the season which it appears Chelsea do not want. It makes total sense for us to loan Tomori for the rest of the season and remove Gomez from the squad list.

I would be very disappointed if the club aren't at least trying to make it happen behind the scenes.

Hendo's injured, Mo and Bob dropped

Bob deserved the drop but not sure if Mo should, too. Hendo doing a muscle means we're boned

Salah has had his back to goal the whole time. We needed to mix it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back