The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You really dislike Phillips dont you haha. He's for me being the best emergency CB this season for me.

Hes a nice guy that puts a good effort in. Good aeriallly. But a very limited player in all other areas that only gets a game due an unprecedented injury crisis. Hes not good enough, plain & simple.

Hes a nice guy that puts a good effort in. Good aeriallly. But a very limited player in all other areas that only gets a game due an unprecedented injury crisis. Hes not good enough, plain & simple.
He's IMO the best of what we have available. From what I've seen I trust him more than Kabak, Davies yet to get a chance so I cant judge him. Obviously he's not good enough long term and wouldnt be playing if we had all our guys fit.

Jota, Fabinho, Davies and Alisson back in training, very brave of Ali in my opinion. Keita and Milner there too.

Say it quietly but we might be over the worst of the injury crisis.

Seen Kostas training too.

Just Kelleher, Pitaluga, VVD, Matip, Gomez, Henderson and Clarkson out at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breaking news: Optus ratings tank as every fan believes they are personally responsible for loss by watching live; all avoid watching
We'll have to rotate a bit for the Fulham game. I want a strong team in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back