Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
I get that covid has put a hole in our finances. Seriously though if Chelsea can shell out 200m plus on transfers we can sign a desperately needed defender in January.

What would FSG have done if Fabinho was also out for the rest of the season? Tell Jurg to go with Williams / Phillips / Matip at the back? Try Adrian at CB?

I'm struggling to find any clubs in PL history that have had both their starting CBs out for most of the season. I cant imagine many clubs that would not sign anyone in our position.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Garbage. Firmino expects to create yet we need goals. He’s on a thin rope.
Knocked out by United, and they’re top.. Don’t tell me this is the normal routine back

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Sucks we lost but some positives were there. We scored a couple of goals and we needed too as confidence was down. The goals will return and hopefully that's the beginning of them. Mo deadly as usual.

But feel sorry for Williams, makes a big mistake to allow them to score and then Fab makes a poor challenge to give away the FK which they score from. Just the little things.

Now we just have to concentrate on the league to get going back up the table. CL returns next month. Plenty to play for.

Williams not up to it.

The window closes in a week.

Just get a couple CB's - even experienced vets.

Sokratis?
Nastasic? (Schalke are done)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back