The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who remembers when I said in August or September that Barca are interested in mane and he is also interested/we'd let him leave to rebuild the squad? That idea doesn't look so foolish now does it. I got attacked for it from memory by multiple posters on here.

Face it, we need new players and the owners aren't gonna spend millions without generating millions first. A Salah or mane leaving would've been good. Least Klopp was up to doing that as he was it just never came to fruition because Messi stayed at Barca.

Time to change the living suitcase out of that lineup:

Alisson - TAA - Phillips - Kabak - Robbo
Keita - Fabinho - Ox
Shaq - Jota - Salah
Phillips is injured I think, if we want Fabinho in midfield, then Rhys Williams may have to play. Seems like Davies won't be used either.

It sucks when you reach the point that you are able to watch a game live but decide to sleep instead because you know that it is going to be the same s**t we have seen week in week out for the last couple of months and that we will probably lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly still can't find myself being that upset over this bad run tbh, I'm just still so happy to see us finally win the league, kinda feel fulfilled

The problem is maybe the players are thinking exactly the same
Yeah I'm honestly not that bummed about it either. I knew we were pushing s**t up hill as soon as VVD went down. Spoilt with the league win and CL the last few seasons. We do desperately need to start winning games though to finish top four which looks pretty unlikely right now.

I honestly still can't find myself being that upset over this bad run tbh, I'm just still so happy to see us finally win the league, kinda feel fulfilled

I'm the same. I also feel no fans in the stadium is part of it. It doesn't even feel like real football. My only concern is if things get so bad that the manager feels he has to leave. I'd rather get rid of all the players than the manager.

100%

The wait was so long that now I know my care factor hasnt been up there when weve lost this year.

As the season has gone on the 'meh' levels have increased too.

Think we need to get this campaign over with and refresh.

I'm the same. I also feel no fans in the stadium is part of it. It doesn't even feel like real football. My only concern is if things get so bad that the manager feels he has to leave. I'd rather get rid of all the players than the manager.

When Jurg left Dortmund, he said he did it because it's easier for him to leave than replacing most the players (who basically downtools on him)

I'm hoping it wouldn't be the case here but if they don't improve next season and we don't qualify for CL again then Jurg will probably walk like he did at Mainz

When Jurg left Dortmund, he said he did it because it's easier for him to leave than replacing most the players (who basically downtools on him)

I'm hoping it wouldn't be the case here but if they don't improve next season and we don't qualify for CL again then Jurg will probably walk like he did at Mainz
I'm sure we will improve and the lads love Jurg, doubt they would ever down tools on him.

I'm sure we will improve and the lads love Jurg, doubt they would ever down tools on him.

Interesting to see how things shape without CL football though. Salah looks like he's making waves to move, but there's not many teams that could afford him and then there's Wijnaldum probably going, Milner likely. I could see us trying to move on a Mane or Salah to fund a few 30-40 mil types.

IF Salah wants to leave (no doubt egged on by his d-head agent) then he's free to go.

People thought we wouldn't recover after losing Coutinho, history shows we improved. Just a matter of reinvesting the funds wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back