The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d argue Adrian has performed better than both.
Adrian>Migs-Karius

Atleast the first two have won a trophy.
Karius will never recover from Kiev

It was just one f up too. The first goal. 2nd one can't really fault him. The third was a f up but he did the same thing against Roma it's just that time the ball hit the post.

Just not up to it.

It was just one f up too. The first goal. 2nd one can't really fault him. The third was a f up but he did the same thing against Roma it's just that time the ball hit the post.

Just not up to it.

I still maintain and will until the day I die that the first goal should not have stood.

Manchester City have been banned from European competitions in 2020/21 and 2021/22 by UEFA.

Probably overturn it. Everyone knows they cheated, surprised they actually did something about it. As soon as a heap of oil dollars get thrown at fighting it some weak compromise will probably happen. Sulking of their fans makes for good reading though.

The interesting sub-plot to that is they could get a points penalty in the league, which would mean we get the chance to win the league sooner :eyes:

Their fans were convinced we were going to get a points deduction because a few of their ex scouts who work for u s logged into theit scout database. Would be quite the turnaround for them ti be deducted points now lol

2 years out of Europe is peanuts. They lose a bit of revenue, not a big deal for them. Need them to be banned from signing players and deducting PL points - The non-financial penalties that would hurt them.

Read somewhere that being our of Europe could cost City close to £300m in revenue, that's a big hit. They are going to have to shed players to afford that and it will affect who they bring in.

I'm all for the points deduction though, at least 2 points should be deducted from last season for them ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read somewhere that being our of Europe could cost City close to £300m in revenue, that's a big hit. They are going to have to shed players to afford that and it will affect who they bring in.

I'm all for the points deduction though, at least 2 points should be deducted from last season for them ;)

Or they will cover it by getting a 300 mil "sponsorship" from some company based in Abu Dhabi, conveniently

I doubt they'll get financially hit all that much, they literally have infinite money. It's points deduction, bans and stripping of league titles that would hurt them

Their fans were convinced we were going to get a points deduction because a few of their ex scouts who work for u s logged into theit scout database. Would be quite the turnaround for them ti be deducted points now lol

That "scandal" was always funny, we looked at their database and used it to buy Fabio Borini, isn't that punishment enough?

So glad our club does it the right way without financial doping

Say what you will about Man Utd, but they also built what they have through shrewd financial and footballing decisions

If their football operations was as competent as their commercial operations we would have some serious competition from them.

If their football operations was as competent as their commercial operations we would have some serious competition from them.

Thank god they're shite now and undoing all the work Ferguson and Gill did

Imagine if Man Utd finish 5th and get CL coz City got banned, then Ole gets another year and get knocked out of the CL by Ludogorets

So glad our club does it the right way without financial doping

Say what you will about Man Utd, but they also built what they have through shrewd financial and footballing decisions
Paying Howard Webb off was a great decision for them.

2 years out of Europe is peanuts. They lose a bit of revenue, not a big deal for them. Need them to be banned from signing players and deducting PL points - The non-financial penalties that would hurt them.
It would actually be huge for them if it's upheld. Would cost them close to 300 million dollars and players would want out with no CL for two years.

I dont know if I want a point deduction. If they got a points deduction say next season it would taint our back to back season. I want City at their best so we can beat them anyways.

Does make things interesting if there is no points deduction in the league, no Europe for two season would mean plenty of rest for them in the league. Would make winning the league again pretty tough in the next two years as we juggle minimum four competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back