The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
82103246_3695671863791287_5721643513473400832_o.jpg

We could have a full squad to pick from? What is this madness?

Red Sox have had to part ways with their manager over a cheating scandal at his former club, with investigations ongoing by the MLB as to whether it implicates Boston too. Hope this doesn’t impact on us as FSG is preoccupied now...
Klopp and Edwards have nothing to do woth all that so I'm sure things will be fine.

Have any reputable journos put any stock in the Havertz talk?

I don't think Liverpool are shopping right now. Everyone is coming back and available in the next two weeks.

I do think we will be active in the summer window. AFCON has thrown a spanner in the works - you cannot have two of your front three out for 6 weeks.

Mbappe :think:🙏

I don't think Liverpool are shopping right now. Everyone is coming back and available in the next two weeks.

I do think we will be active in the summer window. AFCON has thrown a spanner in the works - you cannot have two of your front three out for 6 weeks.

Sancho more likely. English, wants out, more likely to take a squad role for a year than Mbappe. I think the only way Mbappe comes is if we sell Salah at the same time. With Sancho there can be at least a year of crossover, a period where Sancho will get January to get a run in the first team.

On the other hand, both the new Club World Cup and the expanded UCL are stupid ideas. Initially clubs like ours will pay, but then the cash will come in and we will expand our squads, leaving lesser clubs the ones who will really pay.

Hard to see the League Cup making it through the next five years in its current form.

was thinking more along the lines of finances being held up...possible transfers

Club pays its own way. Fsg mostly fund capital projects like the new main stand and Anfield Rd end development on interest free loans (they are waiting until Main Stand paid off before committing to Anfield Rd end). Can only see the Anfield Rd end development being affected by this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was thinking more along the lines of finances being held up...possible transfers
Oh we're done for January IMO. No way are we bringing in anyone else. We will do more business in the summer as there will be some squad the over with Lovren, Lallana, Clyne etc all leaving.

Last edited:

We do have Firmino, Origi, Minamino, Shaq, Ox and Brewster who can all still play in that front three. Not ideal but decent cover.

We do have Firmino, Origi, Minamino, Shaq, Ox and Brewster who can all still play in that front three. Not ideal but decent cover.

It'll all be summer stuff but who knows if Divock wants more regular football else where, and whether Shaq would still be here. He gets injured a lot

Klopp confirmed that Matip and Fabinho will be in the squad on Sunday. Still no Milner, Keita and Lovren. Although the latter is expected to return to training next week. Some welcome inclusions, the squad has done extremely well to weather the storm that was December and early Jan with all the injuries.

I would cry if Divock left :'(
I wouldn't begrudge him leaving either. He will no doubt want to play more. Huge props to him though after being loaned out so many times. Some loans not going well either. To come back, work his way into Klopps plans then score a truckload of big important goals and become a folklore hero.

Mad respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back