The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMvqi4FU0AA4Z_A.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a time to be alive. TAA with a game for the ages really. Agree, Gomez has stepped up to the plate last week.

It’s not getting much better than this unless we win the title, so enjoy every moment. I got a bit emotional when the 4th goal went in - this team and manager are really quite extraordinary.

What a time to be alive. TAA with a game for the ages really. Agree, Gomez has stepped up to the plate last week.

It’s not getting much better than this unless we win the title, so enjoy every moment. I got a bit emotional when the 4th goal went in - this team and manager are really quite extraordinary.
It's happening

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any news on Hendo? Nasty stamp, hopefully bit of ice / voltaren and he will be good to go for Wolves at home. Immense performance, hardly put a foot wrong, constantly cutting out their attacks and passing on next level.

I really can't wait until we see Fabinho/Hendo/Naby in full flight, all in form together. That will be our best midfield IMO, Fab destroying from deep, Hendo linking defence with attack and Naby driving forward into the spaces created by the front 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back