The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe he is our manager, every single day

Rafa was also top class and Jurg is levels above him.

The way he has managed the squad through December is masterful, every decision he made was spot on

Yes, spot on. Had serious concerns with our schedule and our mounting injury list. Klopp has done a great job of juggling it.

Can't believe he is our manager, every single day

Rafa was also top class and Jurg is levels above him.

The way he has managed the squad through December is masterful, every decision he made was spot on
Yeah Rafa was great and is a world class manager but Klopp is just another level. Rafa had really big strengths like tactics and defence. He built his team's from the back. Make us hard to score against and tactically outwit opposition managers.

But he had his shortcomings too. Hit and miss in the transfer market and his relationships with the players was often business like and cold.

But Klopp seemingly has no weaknesses. Tactically brilliant. Man management through the roof. Transfer market spot on. Squad management, substitutions, in game management, handling of staff, handling of the media. Physical, mental... anything a manager does. Klopp does it at the very highest level.

I hope we win a ton under him and I expect us too. If he leaves here with a lot silverware under his belt. I'm talking multiple league and CLs then he goes right up and into the same conversations as Shanks and Bob.

He's that good.

Phillips and VDB could be at CB in the FA Cup.

I hope we don't trot out an U23s side. Shouldn't Lovren and Matip be back by then to give VVD and Gomez a spell.

I'd like to get minutes into Shaq, C.Jones, Origi (cos he loves playing nEverton) Lallana, hopefully Lovren and Matip. Minamino could get a run out.

I want us to win the FA Cup! So I dont want to roll out the kids.

I hope we don't trot out an U23s side. Shouldn't Lovren and Matip be back by then to give VVD and Gomez a spell.

I'd like to get minutes into Shaq, C.Jones, Origi (cos he loves playing nEverton) Lallana, hopefully Lovren and Matip. Minamino could get a run out.

I want us to win the FA Cup! So I dont want to roll out the kids.

Might be too early for Lovren and Matip.

Maybe we might do this: Adrian, Williams, VDB, Phillips, Larouci, Milner, Lallana, Jones, Shaq, Minamino, Origi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Minamino training at Melwood with the group now? or he was to wait until Jan 1st?

1st AFAIK. He doesn't officially become a Liverpool player until the 1st so I would assume he can't train at the club until then.

If that was Mo or Mane, everybody would be up in arms. It is a dive plain and simple. He is one of the biggest cheats in the game but because he is English, nobody brings it up.

Okay I'm a bit late to the party but I was actually in awe of that performance last night. I thought we might be leggy but instead we we were inspired. 3 goals in 6 minutes, where have I see that before!

It's so great to see the confidence flowing through Naby at the moment. It's been a while coming but when he dribbles past players it breaks the line and pulls the oppo defence out of shape.

Barring some horrendous injury crisis (please Gods don't be so cruel) I think we've got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back