The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Starting to get really bummed about the fact that Everton are probably going to get a win at Anfield. Second string or not they will revel in it, and looking on social media they are all dead up for it because they know what a great chance they have.

On the flip side, if we manage to pull this one off it will demoralise them like never before.

Starting to get really bummed about the fact that Everton are probably going to get a win at Anfield. Second string or not they will revel in it, and looking on social media they are all dead up for it because they know what a great chance they have.

On the flip side, if we manage to pull this one off it will demoralise them like never before.
If everyone was fit I'd be confident our 2nd string side would do well.

Hypothetically it could have been this (I rate a fit and firing Keita over Gini, but if you disagree just have Keita in midfield with Lallana at CDM, Also rate Matip as our 2nd best CB)

Minamino-Origi-Shaq
Lallana-Wijnaldum-Ox
Milner-Lovren-Gomez-Clyne
Adrian

As it stands, only 4 of those guys will probs play.

Barcelona and Madrid don’t have that aura of invincibility they once had.
Think Collingwood 2012 or Hawthorn 2016.
Still top sides and still dangerous on their day but Christianos hole has left the Spanish league somewhat lacking.
Messi and Barca don’t need to be as good as there is no other super team pushing them toward greatness.
They only need to be as good as the current version of Madrid.

If City weren’t around would we have been as immense the past 18 months?

Mane leaving for Madrid is the same as Salah leaving from last season.
Even if they did choose to buy Mane at an inflated price, the Spanish teams saw what buying Coutinho did for us and whether we did or we didn’t we ended up getting Virgil instead.
As soon as Mane walks for ludicrous amounts Mbappe takes up the No.10 shirt.

Guys I expected to be part of the 18 man squad of the FA Cup game, Van Den Berg, Boyes, Christie-Davies, Dixon-Bonner, Bearne are all playing in the U23s game vs Man City right now.

We might have a few first XI guys on the bench for this Everton game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back