The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually think we should play a strong side against Chelsea and try to win the treble, but Jurg will play the reserves

It's gonna be Lovren and Matip in defense, not looking forward to that.
Lovren surely can't play, he's cooked.

One of the worst performances in a long time. We didn't even look like scoring and wouldn't have even if the game went for another 5 hours. Just terrible from front to back.

The winter break has f’ed our momentum big time. The midfield really misses Hendo.
That 10 days away has broken the chemistry and mentality. A vacation for a lot of the players. Came back lacking energy and flat. Weird, should be the other way around. Time will tell, but form isn’t great for the second leg against Atletico. That’s probably the game to wake up and carry on

Who else didn't watch the game but saw the 3-0 result in the morning and initially thought it was another good win?

Found out the 3-0 result on my instagram feed, first thought was happy, then realised it was an away game and wondered if there was a typo and the score should be 0-3.

We really miss Henderson on the pitch as a leader, since he hasn't been there it's been a very clear difference in leadership imo.
He certainly seems to set the intensity level for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This losing feeling suuuucks.

Hopefully the boys are hurting even worse and it's a wake up call we needed!
No shots on targets in Madrid back to Moyes putting 2 past us at Anfield back to 19th putting 3 past us last night.
We are officially out of form
Oooh they looked like lollies

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
I thought it was packaged cold meat

Last edited:
No shots on targets in Madrid back to Moyes putting 2 past us at Anfield back to 19th putting 3 past us last night.
We are officially out of formal

I thought it was packaged cold meat
This. We’re in trouble in the CL for sure based on form since the winter break. Thank * that we have a virtually insurmountable lead in the EPL.
Although, I’m taking great amusement from all the turkeys in the match day thread choking on their own utensils at the result this morning Oz time.

Not surprised by the result, we've been gash since the break, but definitely surprised by the margin. The 2nd half was an absolute capitulation. Statistically, our worst loss since that 4-1 defeat to Spurs in October 2017. If you've forgotten, that was a game where a certain Mr D.Lovren got hauled off by Jurg.

It'd be unfair to scapegoat him though, the entire 11 was ghastly. Only Lallana did anything of note.

We're flat as tacks and I'm not sure how Jurg jump starts us back to life, but a new player can sometimes give a burst of enthusiasm to a team. I'd seriously consider starting Jones against Bournemouth, although he'll probably play in the Cup midweek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back