The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think City were that much better than us to suggest that a point would have been a steal. They had a f*** load of possession but did nothing with it. Luck and a brilliant finish were what undone us. Sane's shot bounces out and Mane's bounces in or the clearance off the line goes in off Mo and it is a different story. I do think that we at least get a point with Gomez instead of Lovren.

I agree with the calls for that midfield to not play together again but we have been saying it all season. I can see why Fab didn't start but he changed the game when he came on. Going forward he has to be a regular and Naby needs to start getting some minutes again. He should definitely get a run in the Cup.

Am I the only one who does not feel confident whenever Mane touches the ball? I've been thinking it for a while now but for a player of his ability, his touch and ball control are terrible. He gives the ball away so needlessly at times because of it.

Some of Sturridge’s touches when he came on were world class. Needed more minutes.

Fa cup I’d like something like this;
Mignolet
Clyne - Jones - ? - Moreno
Keita-Milner-Lallana
Shaq
Sturridge-Origi

Some of Sturridge’s touches when he came on were world class. Needed more minutes.

Fa cup I’d like something like this;
Mignolet
Clyne - Jones - ? - Moreno
Keita-Milner-Lallana
Shaq
Sturridge-Origi
Curtis Jones won't play CB. Other possible options apart from VVD and Lovren are Fabinho who Klopp mentioned, as well as youth players like Johnston, Masterson, Phillips (who I think is injured), and Hoever who I consider too young to be at CB at this level, more a RB for now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joyce is reporting it now. Gomez must be back very soon then and we must really rate a young player.

I think Gomez will be back in 2 weeks, Matip in 3.

As for who rotates with Arnold at RB, I would have preferred it to be Clyne, but Milner and Fabinho can play there. As for youth Hoever is training with the 1st team at the moment, Camacho played at RB in pre-season but I think he's going on loan.

Last edited:
"Undisclosed fee" meaning they overpaid in desperation and don't want to publicise how they became another one of Michael Edwards' victims.
Apparently the 19mil fee also has 6mil in add-ons. So it could rise to 25mil if he plays well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back