The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, look our team is great but the power of the City behemoth is really disheartening. We had everything going for us last season but still couldn't do it. Allison missing a couple of months is enough to knock a couple of points off our total.

Everything didn’t go for Liverpool though. City took 4 points from the head to head Liverpool 1 point. That was the title.

As Jod wrote, if Liverpool want to win it they need to knock City off.

Everything didn’t go for Liverpool though. City took 4 points from the head to head Liverpool 1 point. That was the title.

As Jod wrote, if Liverpool want to win it they need to knock City off.
I meant in terms of injuries and such. We also did amazing to grind out 30 wins. This time we're already starting on the back foot with a crucial starter injured for a couple of months.

Look I'm not gonna labor the point because I'm coming across quite depressing here, hope I'm wrong.

We pushed them to the wire last season. No reason why we can't do it again. The squad believes. Losing Beck early hurts but if we can ride that out and still be with City once to be returns then who knows.

I think we wobbled a bit past season when we had that 5-7 point break. But once City got past us by a point. We won out forcing them to win every game. It was impressive stuff. This squad knows what a title race is like now and with that experience hopefully this time we can get it done.

I think we wobbled a bit past season when we had that 5-7 point break.
We wobbled when our depth was tested and we had to play Henderson and Milner at fullback in consecutive draws against mid table teams. Then again at Old Trafford. We haven't rectified that area, in fact we've arguably gone backwards with Moreno not being replaced. Right, I did say I'd shut the * up about it.

For anyone who watched the game: how'd Adrian go? Anyone watched much of him?

Adrian looked just like a guy who signed 3 days before he suddenly had to play

His distribution is way slower than Beck's which is a bit of a problem.

He is just about Mignolet's level which isn't really great

It's suddenly having a mere mortal between the post as oppose to the most in form keeper in the world

Adrian looked just like a guy who signed 3 days before he suddenly had to play

His distribution is way slower than Beck's which is a bit of a problem.

He is just about Mignolet's level which isn't really great

It's suddenly having a mere mortal between the post as oppose to the most in form keeper in the world
As long as the fella isn't a ******* bomb scare like Migs he will be okay then. Still, would expect at least one game that should be 1-0 to be 1-1 instead as a result of not having the league's best keeper playing.

West Ham fans hated Adrian for what it's worth, thought he was garbage

That's the complete opposite impression I've gotten. Sounds like they loved him but just that Fabianski is a better keeper.

It looks like he's another Mignolet in that he looks decent enough most of the time but there's always a clanger around the corner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I read a west ham forum board and they were disappointed to see him leave.

My bad for getting that impression from twitter west ham fans who called him glass hands, some west ham fans are truly campaigners

They seem to remember him fondly for saving a pen against Everton, sounds like he'll fit right in

The key is win more games rather than draw them.

Be happy to lose 3 or 4 if it means we win the games we drew last year

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
the key is to get 3 points per game instead of 1 or 0. i think we can do this by scoring more goals than the opposition team in each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back