The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought he had a real impact on the momentum of the game when he came on.

It was quite obvious from the moment he came on we played a lot better.

I have no doubt it would've been a much different result if Fabinho had started like he should've.

Solanke, ka-ching. Can't agree with letting Clyne go on loan, need plenty of soldiers for a title chase.

Potentially leaves us thin on RB's now. You watch clubs now target TAA as they know if he goes down injured we're stuffed for a replacement.
stupid move IMO.

Thought he had a real impact on the momentum of the game when he came on.

Yep because he's a different class to Henderson and Milner, he's also done it before against City at the Etihad when he was at Monaco, not like it was a game of unchartered territory for him.

We can blame Lovren all we like but at the end of the day Klopp has coached the guy for years now and knows his deficiencies, he knows that the guy can lose his head when under constant pressure, but Klopp set up a side that was going to be incapable of retaining possession and therefore put the defence under constant pressure

We could have all but sewn up the league with a win and Klopp bottled it

Loren is as good a 3/4 choice CB we could have. Accusations of him losing his head in the very big games is very selective thinking. How did he go at the WC? Not bad I think.
As for the midfield selection, every man and his dog would or should have known that was Klopp's go to players. His most trusted.
This may however be the last time we see them together especially in the big games.
It's about time Fab got his chance and replaced Captain Shouty Pointy who (and I'll say it again) lacks the technical quality in the very big games.

Was only singing Clynes prasies last week now loaned out? Only reason I can see is that we must be signing someone and Gomez must be pretty much guaranteed to be back in two weeks.

Are we going to get a better player to push TAA for the right back spot? Doubt it, unless Clyne wants out I feel he is a brilliant back up/starting right back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if Sturridge gets injured our only back up striker is Origi?

And we are relying on injury prone Gomez and 20 year old Arnold to cover RB for the remainder of the season. Interesting ....

Yeah, we're signing someone, guaranteed.

We also Fabinho who has played right back for Brazil before, kind of handy.

No idea how reliable sources are but the jungle drums regarding a move for Werner have been getting louder

Hope it's true, but it will be very very hard to price him away from Bayern. It was hard with Goretzka

We're gonna get Ings + Solanke for 40 million overall, that's one Fabinho.

Hope it's true, but it will be very very hard to price him away from Bayern. It was hard with Goretzka

We're gonna get Ings + Solanke for 40 million overall, that's one Fabinho.

A bit different with Goretzka as it was a bosman, some sources are saying Red Bull dont want to sell to Bayern

Interesting couple of days and I'm fine with both Clyne and Solanke heading for the exit door for the simple fact that neither play at all really. So they wont be missed.

Solanke for 19 million is just us bending over Bournemouth again. Ibe, B.Smith and Solanke. Cheers Bournemouth. I do agree that I think Clyne on loan must have been part of the deal, even if it wasnt announced as so. I rate Clyne, I think he's an excellent RB but he's been surpassed by Gomez and TAA. Gomez will be back form injury soon too and Mr Reliable Jimmy Milner can play there, as can Fabinho if need be.

Reports with Hoever been very impressive too I think Klopp just believes in the three young guys. TAA, Gomez and Hoever and Clyne will definitely be sold in the summer.

52 mil from Ings Solanke and Ward combined, that's insane. Hope Origi and Clyne fetch a good price, too
With Edwards on the case! Im sure they will! The bloke is a genius.

Solanke - 19 million
Ward - 12 million
Coutinho - 145 million
K.Stewart - 4 million
Ibe - 16 million
B.Smith - 4.5 million

I mean, what cant the man do haha.

I wonder what do about Henderson. I think the situation is made more difficult because he is the captain. I think Fabinho is definitely a lock in our midfield three. Henderson is a water carrier, but Gini does the same job but probably better and he's technically better and gives you more going forward. Long term, Keita will fill that third spot you would think. Ox to come back too and Milner.

I just dont see where Henderson fits in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back