The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, I'd like to win the UCL again, but as a supporter I have other priorities.

Having said that, it looked like a lot of games lost over the last 12-18 months under Klopp (I say a lot but of course we haven't lost many games).

Klopp's going to donate that third sub to charity.

I think there was little point in having Lovren on the bench ahead of Brewster, who could have got a run when Shaqiri went on. In the end Lovren, Gomez, Lallana and the Ox all stayed on the pine.

I'm not worried about getting out of the group - Genk look like Maribor two years ago and RB Salzburg should be very beatable. But I'd prefer Klopp to try something late, and he didn't have the player on the bench without Brewster.

Liverpool and Hillsborough are sadly intertwined in history for the wrong reasons but one thing I am immensely proud of and vocal about is ‘The Sun’s place or lack of place in Liverpool as we all know.

It’s not just The Sun in the UK but all Murdoch owned papers are nothing but filth and I fully support Stokes’ stance above.

They are filth and clearly will never learn #JFT96

Liverpool and Hillsborough are sadly intertwined in history for the wrong reasons but one thing I am immensely proud of and vocal about is ‘The Sun’s place or lack of place in Liverpool as we all know.

It’s not just The Sun in the UK but all Murdoch owned papers are nothing but filth and I fully support Stokes’ stance above.

They are filth and clearly will never learn #JFT96

Feral newspaper.

Disappointing result. Even more so when I wake up at 3am to watch the game, only to watch us lose 2-0 and then I have to go back to sleep for like an hour and then go to work.

But we lost to Napoli in the group stage last season and went on to win number 6 so....

My god they are annoying though. I dont like any of their players and their fans when we have the ball just constantly whistle. It's really annoying. It annoyed me so surely it must bother the players haha.

Anyways, not too worried, I think we will comfortably get out of the group, probably top it too, we will beat Napoli at home. But it also let's the squad know we're not invincible and have to be at our best every game to get the right results we want.

Onwards to Chelsea.

What is the point of having VAR if bullshit like that is allowed to stand? I understand the ref giving the pen as I thought it was a pen in real-time but all you need is a replay to see that campaigner Callejon initiated the contact on Robbo. It wasn't the first time in the game he was cheating either. * this going with the ref's decision if it is not clear and obviously wrong. That was clear and obviously wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ref's view, I guess the back of Fabinho's head looks like a foul

EEsfOCCX4AAKGgs

Yet somehow VAR still has its hands tied behind its back in favour of these clowns

I just watched the highlights - very unlucky night for Liverpool. Nothing would go in and the pen was a joke. If that was a pen then Salah at the start was a pen as well.

Liverpool hate travelling in the CL.

That is the toughest game in the group stages out of the way - onwards and upwards.

Even watching the broadcast live the initial tackle never looked like a foul, how did the ball end up leaving the penalty area in that manner if Robbo didn't get to it first??? Absolutely farcical and Felix Brych had a similar howler during the world cup that resulted in him being sent home, why is he still getting big games???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back