The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's part of the reason i have only seen a few games this year, same old same old and im at the end of the line, i'll love the club till the day i die but you can only take so much year after year.

I love the club and won't miss a game, (hell I don't miss the u23s either) I'm obviously shattered at the moment due to the collapse this season. I just feel burnt out watching the same match over and over in the middle of the night. If we were losing and there is still good signs I'd take that but we are garbage.

Yeah I need a time out from LFC right now.

Yep I've barely missed a game the last two years but will be avoiding for a bit. I know it's s**t but it's just too frustrating to watch and ruins your night. I can live with getting beat but not getting beat playing crap, no idea boring football with the exact same game plan that has kept losing us games with the same average players starting and doing the same things. This month has honestly been worse than Hodgson days the team and sad to say manager have been that insipid. People will defend Klopp and I'm glad we have him but he has lined them up poorly, chosen not to go into the market and doesn't seem to have developed a counter to the now standard opposition game plan against us.

What an absolute abomination of a game!! The lads looked like they went on a massive night out the night before the game.
We had no intensity, focus and desire today. No one busted a gut to make it difficult for them.
Pass pass pass and going nowhere with the ball. We got caught off balance on a number of occasions and this led to their 2nd goal.
On the counter they blasted their way through us.

It's like we have forgotten how to play. A month ago we comfortably beat City at home and had our sights on a title challenge. We're still a good team but we're not showing it.
We needed to reinforce the squad this month. We are seeing the consequences of not buying someone now.

Jurgen and the lads need to get their s**t together and salvage a CL place for next season. Rant over!

Missed the game at work...in fact didn't even know it had been played until I saw the LFC Facebook post about Origi scoring. Not saying I don't care, as I always want to go well in cups as well as League, but I was bloody sick of games every 3 days or so. Not going to give up on the boys...I follow Richmond, I'm used to slumps... will be nice to get back to basics again though and only concentrate on the league...or is there an international break in 2 weeks or something :p

At least now we get breaks whilst others will be fitting in European games, cup games, cup finals etc...

Spurs are down 0-2 to Wycombe Wanderers whom I don't even know existed nor do I know where the * Wycombe is, FA Cup shits happen. The year Chelsea last won the title they got done by Bradford at home

I remember we got beat by bloody Burnley when they were like league 2 under Rafa with Traore trying to be Maradona in his own box and scored an ownie. s**t happens

Keep our heads and keep doing what we do, some harsh realities for everyone including Jurg that some players just aren't good enough, he'll know what to do with them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awful stuff.

Cant believe we have lost three in a row at Anfield.

The season has well and truly unraveled. No silverware this season aswell.

Now a massive fight on to finish top four. We somehow, some way, need to find some form.

a few things i hypothesised.

1) we play well when behind/when all is practically lost. It's like the players grow a leg and think s**t, damn, we gotta score!
2) do we play on emotion? its like the richmond tigers under northey and of the early 00s

Not long ago we beat Man City and were 2nd, some perspective is needed instead of nuclear meltdowns everywhere

We have no problems beating top sides who play free flowing football.

Losing 3 in a row at Anfield to shyte bus parking teams is plenty of cause for melts.

Why can't he play against Chelsea?

He is still technically on International Duty for 5 days after they get knocked out which means he isn't available until Thursday. At least, that is what I got out of the discussion on RedMen TV a couple of days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back