The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening again, we are playing the last game of this "round" (Tuesday morning) and then to be one of the teams to play in the very first bunch of games of the next round (Saturday night).
We have less rest days then everyone else. Same thing happened a few months ago.

It's happening again, we are playing the last game of this "round" (Tuesday morning) and then to be one of the teams to play in the very first bunch of games of the next round (Saturday night).
We have less rest days then everyone else. Same thing happened a few months ago.
Its annoying and nothing we can donabout it. We were screwed over during the xmas period whilst chelsea got a free ride.

lol at manure fans celebrating the league cup.

although some posters acknowledge they didnt deserve to win (stevi tigers)

It's funny actually, I had my cousin who is a Manc taunting me because they were in the running for the League Cup, FA cup and Europa...

Until I pointed out this was the same "Mickey Mouse" treble they claimed was meaningless.

Basically they have been reduced down to our level of has beens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We would be celebrating as well.. ?

If we won the league cup it automatically gains same prestige as the world cup.

It's funny actually, I had my cousin who is a Manc taunting me because they were in the running for the League Cup, FA cup and Europa...

Until I pointed out this was the same "Mickey Mouse" treble they claimed was meaningless.

Basically they have been reduced down to our level of has beens.

exactly.

Easy to see why Klopp likes him. Looks like a pacier version of Lallana.

Only 20. Young enough to mould relatively easily you'd think, especially with the Brazilians hanging around, showing him that defensive pressure is cool too.

Has played and scored in the UCL. Scored in 6 matches in a row. And having another blonde forward should win him some shine from the Dirk.

Hate to say it, BUT like Pulisic he doesn't really have reason to move. I think maybe it's realistic that we break the bank for Pulisic due to FSG wanting that marketing in the US. But I don't think they move unless we go 30-40M and force their clubs to tell them that they're unrequired. If they try and do the same for Brandt and sell Studge, then we might continue to lack depth for the sort of cover we need to challenge in all 4 competitions...

I think it's still likely we'll go that sort of slow build, rather than ramping up to bet fully on Klopp. Hope not, but I think so.
Disgraceful regardless, here is a guy that within a few years turned this club from a yo-yo team into a world wide poster child. If he lost the players then they've quite clearly let the title go to their head. You can't tell me one player was the difference between there success or not and if so they shouldn't be worse than mid table.
Kante is two players. And they should've won player of the year - not Mahrez.

Echo reporting Henderson out of tonight's game and possibly Arsenal on Saturday. Copped a bruised foot at training last Friday. Time for Can to step up.

JLJAQH1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back