The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have to be Sakho. Palace were shipping goals everywhere. Sakho plays 3 games and they concede no goals at all. Can't get much of a bigger impact.
Good news for us, hopefully it will increase his value a little more. Would like to see him remain in the Premier League but not sure a lower division team would be willing to spend >15 mil on him.

Good news for us, hopefully it will increase his value a little more. Would like to see him remain in the Premier League but not sure a lower division team would be willing to spend >15 mil on him.

He'll go for around 20m. Top class defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turns out Lucas' contract has a clause in it that extends it to 2018. Not a bad thing with Galatasaray supposedly having an agreement to buy him for £2.2m. Which means we should be getting bids of £10m + from Chinese clubs :)
Man can you please stop mentioning China in every transfer discussion I doubt they even want any of our players

Very unlikely a Premier League club will pay that for him, I expect him to go back to Italy or France.

He's just turned Palace into a team that has conceded 0 goals in 3 games and has a very good record with LFC in the PL, is 26 years old and is a French international. I'd say 20m would be a minimum price we would be looking at for an EPL club.

He's too good for Serie A unless Juve buy him. Marseille were prepared to buy him for 20m but he won't join them because of his PSG affiliations.

Interesting to see where he ends up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back