The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just laughing at some of the Chelsea nutheads who said we'd quickly be disappointed with Salah and that we wasted our money on a guy who had already shown he couldn't crack it in the EPL. In fact I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere on BigFooty

I'm just laughing at some of the Chelsea nutheads who said we'd quickly be disappointed with Salah and that we wasted our money on a guy who had already shown he couldn't crack it in the EPL. In fact I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere on BigFooty

There are Chelsea supporters on Big Footy?

Brilliant from Carra. From a video Stevie posted teaching his son to kick a ball.

21558812_1854088744616284_4004823924994968671_n.jpg

U23s won 2-0 vs West Ham last night. Harry Wilson got a double.

Grabara (made a pen save), Masterson, Brannagan, Ejaria and Brewster also played.

Which means guys like Woodburn and Grujic should be playing in the League Cup game tomorrow.

Also what a joke that nobody has the rights to the League Cup in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about so many swapping of keepers and back 4s, it's hard to remain cohesive rotating it so much
I get the sentiment but it wasn't working when it was settled so I reckon try to find a good mix and go from there.

Wouldn't mind a first choice keeper. Barca did well to rotate CL and League keepers in their treble season the other year however.

I get the sentiment but it wasn't working when it was settled so I reckon try to find a good mix and go from there.

Wouldn't mind a first choice keeper. Barca did well to rotate CL and League keepers in their treble season the other year however.

They had some pretty handy on pitch players too which helped ;)

Id like a settled keeper FWIWIMHO. Last time it affected me was when Eugene Galakovic and Michael Theoklitos rotated weekly.

What I don't understand is why, if no one is showing the League Cup in Australia, it cannot be shown live on LFCTV?

I'm thinking if they show it straight after it finishes (are they?) it might be better to wake up then, bit better hour, watch it on LFCTV?

Not sure about so many swapping of keepers and back 4s, it's hard to remain cohesive rotating it so much

I've found they've been consistent no matter who has played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back