The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really hope the latest Coutinho news is "fake news". A lot of feeds are saying he's agreed to personal terms with Barca, mind you none of them are that reliable.

if he does go for less than 100mil in this market it'll be an absolute joke.

Who speaks German?

http://m.bild.de/sport/fussball/rb-...leipzig-aus-52658700,view=amp.bildMobile.html

- "Keita is often seen on his own, looking unmotivated."
- "...the Bulls are preparing internally for a Keita exit. Sports director Ralf Rangnick (59) is looking for a successor, and has sent scouts and consultants To find his replacement."

Might tie in with "reports" that coutinho has agreed terms with Barca and we've slapped a fee on him. Not sure how to take this. When fit couts was our best player however I think Keita more of a Klopp type of player

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might tie in with "reports" that coutinho has agreed terms with Barca and we've slapped a fee on him. Not sure how to take this. When fit couts was our best player however I think Keita more of a Klopp type of player

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can't see us letting Coutinho go under any circumstances. He is our only true creative dribbler and elite through ball merchant.

We hold all the aces - he has a long contract with no release clause and it is a World Cup year, meaning he can't afford to sit out in protest.

Suspect this is the Barcelona PR spin machine panicking to placate their supporter base after PSG told them to feck off re Veratti and are now trying to pinch Neymar.

The 30 man squad we're taking to Germany

Karius, Clyne, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Firmino, Coutinho, Salah, Gomez, Henderson, Sturridge, Grujic, Klavan, Moreno, Mane, Lallana, Mignolet, Can, Robertson, Origi, Ings, Solanke, Matip, Flanagan, Kent, Ward, Ejaria, Woodburn, Alexander-Arnold, Grabara.

Fair few media outlets and sports journalists now reporting that Coutinho has agreed terms with Barca :mad:

As far as I can tell, nobody reputable has said it and Klopp himself said Phil is going nowhere. He is also in the 30 man squad to go to Germany so if he was leaving they wouldn't be taking him.

The 30 man squad we're taking to Germany

Karius, Clyne, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Firmino, Coutinho, Salah, Gomez, Henderson, Sturridge, Grujic, Klavan, Moreno, Mane, Lallana, Mignolet, Can, Robertson, Origi, Ings, Solanke, Matip, Flanagan, Kent, Ward, Ejaria, Woodburn, Alexander-Arnold, Grabara.

Missing: Markovic, Sakho, Ojo, Wilson, Chirivella, Randall, Brewster, Bogdan

Interesting what he said about TAA and Woodburn.

Love the idea of Woodburn as a number 8, reckon it could end up being his position. I don't think TAA is nailed on to be a right-back either, can definitely see him ending up further forward.

I'm starting to think we might actually see quite a lot of them in the first team this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back