The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be flying solo as I said and keen to do something. 4.45 really is a bastard of a time but it is a Champions League final after all. Who else is going to be around? jod23 did you say you were going to be in Melbourne? Zidane98
Yeah I'm in Melbourne. I'd rather be in Perth for it. Given the time of the game. But I booked this trip months ago not even thinking of the CL final.

Spoke to the guys at the imperial and they reckon they are gonna be at capacity by 10pm which is crazy. I'm thinking Crown maybe.

Yeah I think the Arkaba is going to be packed, no guarantee I’ll even get in.

What’s everyone’s plans in terms of sleep? All-nighter or snooze beforehand?

I’m gonna power through and just get shitfaced I think. Will be too nervous to sleep.
I'm taking a nap now in my hotel. Then head out around 9 and push through.

Yeah I'm in Melbourne. I'd rather be in Perth for it. Given the time of the game. But I booked this trip months ago not even thinking of the CL final.

Spoke to the guys at the imperial and they reckon they are gonna be at capacity by 10pm which is crazy. I'm thinking Crown maybe.

Yeah, it seems like everywhere is going to be packed really early, so I'm not sure where to watch and what time to head in.

Would be absolutely freezing!

Where are you planning to watch? Anyone else in Melbourne keen to meet up?

I'm going to James Squires. Not to call bullshit but I doubt they'll be at capacity at 10pm. That's a crazy amount of people 7 hours before the game even starts. I reckon it'll be full by 1am though so I guess that's not far off 10pm.

I don't want to have to rub shoulders with Real Madrid bandwagoners so am avoiding Crown at all costs. I wonder what time I should get into Squires by to avoid disappointment? Surely it wont be full at 3am?

Blueben (and others), I will take a selfie (that makes me cringe as a grown man) when I wake up from my nap and am getting ready so if anyone sees me don't hesitate to say hi. Alternatively just message I guess.

******* nervous already.

I'm going to James Squires. Not to call bullshit but I doubt they'll be at capacity at 10pm. That's a crazy amount of people 7 hours before the game even starts. I reckon it'll be full by 1am though so I guess that's not far off 10pm.

I don't want to have to rub shoulders with Real Madrid bandwagoners so am avoiding Crown at all costs. I wonder what time I should get into Squires by to avoid disappointment? Surely it wont be full at 3am?

Blueben (and others), I will take a selfie (that makes me cringe as a grown man) when I wake up from my nap and am getting ready so if anyone sees me don't hesitate to say hi. Alternatively just message I guess.

******* nervous already.

I'm starting to think I might head to the Sporting Globe in Richmond. They will be open from 4am, which means that if you get there at that time then you shouldn't have trouble getting in. It's also closer for me, coming from the southeast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to think I might head to the Sporting Globe in Richmond. They will be open from 4am, which means that if you get there at that time then you shouldn't have trouble getting in. It's also closer for me, coming from the southeast.

Is Century City open in Glen Waverley ?

Change of plans. Looks like my 8 year old has appendicitis so I'll be watching on my phone in the hospital waiting room :(

Bad luck bro. Hope he’s ok. I’ve left work early with the flu so i’ll Be heading to bed soon and on the couch for the game...

Change of plans. Looks like my 8 year old has appendicitis so I'll be watching on my phone in the hospital waiting room :(

Take care, mate, my dad just got in hospital as well, no wifi there so he can't watch it, hope we get up for him

Take care, mate, my dad just got in hospital as well, no wifi there so he can't watch it, hope we get up for him

Thanks mate, missus is with him right now, it's the early stages which means we could be in for a bit of a wait :(

I'll be watching on my phone via 4g for sure, or I will find a way to change the TV channel in the waiting room !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back