The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another international break ,which is not a break for our players, who desparately need a rest. We need to tell the international managers our players are injured. If Pep can get away with this as he appeared to in the last break,so should we.

Why do I need to post when Klopp says exactly what I'm feeling?

43291506_10157303862002573_7853028292608131072_n.jpg

TAA not starting

I'm fine with that, don't think he's been great this season, his use of the ball has been so dang poor for a long time. If he can't defend proper either then it's hard to have him

Pep trying to outfox Jurg by dropping Sane and having Sterling run at TAA instead as well, turned out it's gonna be Gomez
Really? I think he's been pretty good all season. He's been part of that settled back four which has been pretty stingy all season. He hasnt been at his absolute best delivery wise though. Gomez was excellent at RB though.

I've long dreamed of the days when we wouldn't play anywhere near our best and still end up getting points against top teams.

We're in a fantastic position. Sturridge is like a new signing, Alison, Keita, Fabinho and Shaqiri have all had some time to settle. We have some serious depth in our defense which is keeping clean sheets regularly and now that the hectic month is coming to a close we can probably get some cohesion through the middle and up front.

Good time to be a Liverpool supporter I reckon.

I've long dreamed of the days when we wouldn't play anywhere near our best and still end up getting points against top teams.

We're in a fantastic position. Sturridge is like a new signing, Alison, Keita, Fabinho and Shaqiri have all had some time to settle. We have some serious depth in our defense which is keeping clean sheets regularly and now that the hectic month is coming to a close we can probably get some cohesion through the middle and up front.

Good time to be a Liverpool supporter I reckon.

No doubt. I think the period between Mid December and the start of January vs City will decide the title. We have a very good run home, so if we are there or there abouts on 2 January, we can start to dream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fabinho needs to step up.
Shaqiri or 1 of Henderson/Wijnaldum most likely. Henderson or Wijnaldum would still have the middle of the midfield 3 nailed down so Fabinho probs won't get a look in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back