The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the point of your post.

That Peps tactics almost worked at Anfield. If not for a diabolical penalty kick from Mahrez title would already be over.

Etihad I dunno I read the game differently to you seem to have.

We were unlucky not to go 1-0 up sure, but they got their lead and when we leveled did what they needed to to win.

I didn’t think we were the better side in either clash.

Jurg was picking safe teams across the group phase of UCL and at Xmas/ny In the league. It cost us. Credit to him he has changed up now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon we will see The Ox return to the squad for the Huddersfield game.

Predicting this lineup from Jurg with a view to the CL semi:

-----------Allison----------

Gomez---VVD----Lovren----Robbo

----Gini----Milner------Naby

----Salah-----Bobby------Mane

Bench:

Migs
TAA
Matip
Hendo
The Ox
Lallana
Studge
Nah there will be no rotation IMO. He will find rests for players by taking them off.

Huddersfeild at home is as important as Barca away. Every game is a cup final now. Strongest team possible every time.

Same bitter delusional twats with an axe to grind. Judging the incident on who was involved rather than what happened

If you’re looking for sympathy on the main board then you will be disappointed. Whilst the majority agree it was a penalty they somehow still need to attack Mo because he went down. They should be attacking the ref and that moronic defender.
In AFL that foul would’ve been called as holding the man or around the neck, take your pick.
As for relying on manu taking points off city, forget it. They are utter trash. If anyone will do us a favour it might be Leicester and that’s a big if. Let’s just win the CL and reload again for next season

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you’re looking for sympathy on the main board then you will be disappointed. Whilst the majority agree it was a penalty they somehow still need to attack Mo because he went down. They should be attacking the ref and that moronic defender.
In AFL that foul would’ve been called as holding the man or around the neck, take your pick.
As for relying on manu taking points off city, forget it. They are utter trash. If anyone will do us a favour it might be Leicester and that’s a big if. Let’s just win the CL and reload again for next season

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
ManU will get a draw this week. If not, we’ve done all we can to win it this season. We mightn’t get another chance for another five years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Peps tactics almost worked at Anfield. If not for a diabolical penalty kick from Mahrez title would already be over.

Etihad I dunno I read the game differently to you seem to have.

We were unlucky not to go 1-0 up sure, but they got their lead and when we leveled did what they needed to to win.

I didn’t think we were the better side in either clash.

Jurg was picking safe teams across the group phase of UCL and at Xmas/ny In the league. It cost us. Credit to him he has changed up now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pep's relatively conservative tactics worked at Anfield. That was my point. I just reject the notion that Jurgen bottled the away game. Tactically in the big games that was his go to midfield. We may have to a man, disagreed with his choice of that midfield,but that was his MO. That trio was the one he trusted in the biggest games.
He most certainly didn't have as much trust for the other options.

Seriously though it’s depressing.
We have had such a great year and still might not win it. What’s the chances of us going through next season and only losing once?
The CL is still on our hands remember. 2 legs away from a possible final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back