The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To do that without Salah, Firmino and Keita makes it the best win i've ever seen

It might have been jod23 who called it very early with Trent and he's been spot on, the kid will be a legend at this club, he just has 'it'

Everything's 20-20 in hindsight but do Suarez's comments about not celebrating at Anfield sound a little presumptuous now?

We better ******* win it this time!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To do that without Salah, Firmino and Keita makes it the best win i've ever seen

It might have been jod23 who called it very early with Trent and he's been spot on, the kid will be a legend at this club, he just has 'it'

Everything's 20-20 in hindsight but do Suarez's comments about not celebrating at Anfield sound a little presumptuous now?

We better ******* win it this time!!

That’s the thing.

We just beat Barcelona 4-0 without Salah.

I repeat, without Salah

Un*******believable performance from the Reds.

Tears have dried up a bit and re watched the post game. Looking at Hendo, he was absolutely shattered. They gave everything, everything they had to this game. & they got the result. So proud of this club from the lads on the field to the people at the top rows of the stands willing them on with such passion.

Something else I noticed. It looked like Barca fans were applauding as our team walked off? If so, bloody classy under the circumstances. I couldn’t see their lads still out there. Could be wrong.

Side note. Good on Jurg to recognise and correct a mistake he made last week. Trent should have played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Greatest of Anfield Nights.

D5_oj3LX4AAP7_P.jpg:large

shaq is so funny. he's pumped all game

Checking in on peternorth's emotional state rn.

Enjoyed Klopp's F bomb in the post match interview. Hearty congratulations, another famous night at Anfield that will be remembered in the annals of time

I NEED TO SEE THAT!!!

PS: IM ERECT!

By the way, I've never doubted Origi once. Came up trumps last week and was exceptioinal tonight. Really hope he is still at the club next season, he is a great back-up and stand in for injuries.
Must be kept now. No way he goes and gets sold. If we win anything this year it’s due to him.

GET IN LADS!!!!!! Had no real intention of watching the game but for whatever reason I was wide awake (missed the first half) so got up and watched it.

Origi is a big game player, that's undeniable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back