Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
KhC5fgL.jpg

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Sadio Mane scored in every knockout round of last seasons Champions League and has got us through to the last 8 tonight.

Everyone knows he’s good but I think he might actually be underrated. He is unbelievable. He’s been our best player in 2019.
I've said it before but he loves a big goal. Important goals. He's your man. Love him. He's responded really well this season as his debut season he was a bit of a revelation for us and was like the main man and then Salah arrived and had the year he had and Mane was kind of on the back burner.

I think it took him a little while to adjust but now he has and he's better than ever!

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Sadio Mane scored in every knockout round of last seasons Champions League and has got us through to the last 8 tonight.

Everyone knows he’s good but I think he might actually be underrated. He is unbelievable. He’s been our best player in 2019.

Who called him a prick?

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Cheers Kane (& Jod)

Last time I saw Stevie outside a football setting was surrounded by women lol. Didn’t realise they now had a son.

Even if we have to wait 17 more years, hopefully can hit the ball like Dad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's hope so. Carras boy is like 15 now I think but isnt great I dont think. He plays but ive heard nothing about him and isnt in Liverpools academy or anything as far as I know.

While we wait for Stevies boy we can just profit from Stevies cousin Bobby Duncan who is plundering goals in out U18s.

Sep 28, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
YNWA
The vast majority of sons/daughters of elite athletes don't amount to anything, otherwise that's all we would see.

Every so often you get a Matty Richardson rather than a Bourke/Raines etc

Hopefully Stevie’s lad is more of the former than the later like Jods saying about Cara’s boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
Sadio Mane is now Liverpool's HIGHEST away scorer in European Cup/Champions League history with SEVEN ⚽

More than Dalglish, Gerrard - anybody 😳

That's insane, he has played one and a half seasons of CL football whereas those guys played season after season after season

What a machine

Nuke Fremantle

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2007
Dullsville
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
QF draw starts at 11am UK time tomorrow. Expect a lot of preliminary waffle. Legs to played April 9/10 and 16/17.

5/4/19 Southampton (A)
9-10/4/19 CL 1st Leg
14/4/19 Chelsea (H)
16-17/4/19 CL 2nd Leg
21/4/19 Cardiff (A)

Chelsea game might get brought forward a day.

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bundesliga seems weak atm, Bayern is so bad. Ribery the grandpa still getting a game when he can barely run

When Sadio is in form, he is bloody good isn't he. Best patch of form he's hit for us

They made a very good point about managers in the post match today. Klopp has moved from the Bundesliga to the prem. So has Pep. I think they named one or two others. Their point was that the rise of the prem and fall of the Bundesliga might have more to do with elite managers than elite players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back