The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aug 23, 2009
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bayern only looked obviously weak to me on the wings, they had world class players on every line

Would love Porto, Juve looked bloody good against Atletico, they're my nightmare draw

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Bayern only looked obviously weak to me on the wings, they had world class players on every line

Would love Porto, Juve looked bloody good against Atletico, they're my nightmare draw

They got nothing from their mids, which is our constant area of contention...

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
Funnily enough, I thought Ribery was killing us (well TAA) and was glad when he went off. On TAA, he had probably the worst game I've seen him play, from memory his last stinker was in a CL game as well. Felt like every possession of his was a turnover and was getting run past very easy.

He really wasn't, he still had the tricks but he was so slow that even when he beat someone, our players just caught up to him instantly. Every cross he made was s**t and he disappeared after 30 mins. 35 years old, been talking about phasing him out for 4 years and here he is still here

archiemoses

Premiership Player
Sep 15, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
As usual, the 'draw' has been leaked and we have Ajax. The other games are apparently:
  • Juventus vs Porto
  • Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
  • Barcelona vs Manchester City
I know it is not legit but I so want it to be.
Either way. If it was rigged, it's going to get rigged again because imagine the fanfare if the draw spilled out exactly like that.

So we won't get Ajax. You can bet on that.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Either way. If it was rigged, it's going to get rigged again because imagine the fanfare if the draw spilled out exactly like that.

So we won't get Ajax. You can bet on that.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
yeah its probably a leaked shot of WHO THEY WONT PLAY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back