Steven Gerrard

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Melbourn Victory, 49ers
Every week, every *en week, we hang on for dear life defending a one goal lead. We could go down in history as the scrappy ugly invincibles / record points winner. WTF was AB thinking, and then Adrian almost howling it. Pretty pissed at how this ended, 3 points or not.

Incorrect. Handball outside the box is only a red card if a clear goalscoring opportunity is denied. There is no difference between goalkeepers and outfield players for handball outside the box.

I know what the rule is. I'm saying I think it should be. You could make the case that it was denying a clear goal-scoring opportunity anyway even though I reckon Lovren clears it.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Mane with the cheeky mimic of Bobby after the goal
Did see that haha he's hilarious.

su2vToD.jpg

pLobyHp.jpg

GpMVLPx.jpg

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
What a crazy second half. You can see the difference without Fab. So this is gonna be a long 6-8 weeks.

But one match down. We keep going.

I think the sending off was fair. Thought Atkinson was a joke with the whistle and allowing the goal.

He's just come on. Cold. Trying to set up his wall. Let us get sorted after a sending off. He's a bellend.

Not sure what the answer is in midfield, I really don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
One thing Im not sure mentioned on here was West Ham beating Chelsea 1-0.

Buffer v them now as well.

Hopefully Leicester drop points tonight.

But yes City still biggest threat once up n running.

Just gotta keep winning.

24 games to go... geez that still a hell of a lot of games

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Venkman

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Seattle Supersonics
That was such a half-arsed effort, just looked like we were going through the motions and it nearly bit us when we went a player down. I would be fuming if I was a citeh supporter and watching us just grind out all the arsey wins. But I'm not a city supporter, so its good watching them fume. Also, Harry Wilson can kick a ball.

Steven Gerrard

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Thank God we won, the comparisons that would have been made to corner taken quickly ORIGIIII would have been rife.

Steven Gerrard

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
That was such a half-arsed effort, just looked like we were going through the motions and it nearly bit us when we went a player down. I would be fuming if I was a citeh supporter and watching us just grind out all the arsey wins. But I'm not a city supporter, so its good watching them fume. Also, Harry Wilson can kick a ball.

Those numnuts have no entitlement to be fuming. They were that s**t for so long that they became an attractive buy to get on the cheap. * em.

Oct 6, 2017
All over the place
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
Said this the other day and i'll say it again. We are playing like we are managing our work load. It's not pretty, or exhilarating
or whatever, but the fact remains we are playing every 3-4 days and we can't expect brilliant comfortable wins.

But even so as we've seen in recent games, we have created some good chances which we haven't taken leading to tight nervy games.

Are our expectations a touch unrealistic? I think so.

We go again. Onwards and upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back