The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What did everyone think of Schuurs? Just listened to under the radar on blood red, we are apparently linked for £27m.
Thought he was good. Stopped quite a few of our attacks down the left. Tackled well

Decent speed for a big guy too

How did Neco go?
Interesting to see how he responded after his 'mare on the weekend
It was his best game this season.

Still seems a bit vulnerable though. They attacked fairly consistently down his side. Maybe it's just how Ajax play but it seemed more that he's seen as the weak link in our structure.

Had some good moments running forward. Felt he hesitated a couple of times though and let an attacking moment pass when TAA would have pulled the trigger. Will come with time/confidence hopefully. The good thing is that he's very much a like-for-like in terms of style so it's a rotation we can do that doesn't alter our structure or method much

The guys aren’t even bothering waiting for the game to start before getting injured now.

We can moan about the condensed fixture all we like but something has to have gone amiss with our training or injury management in the last few months.

I'd say a combination of both.

Ray Clemence went 6 years without missing a game, when the league season was 42 games.

In less than 18 months Alisson has blown out his calf muscle taking a routine goal kick, hurt his shoulder in training and done a hammy. I think there was another injury late last season as well that I missed.

I'd say a combination of both.

Ray Clemence went 6 years without missing a game, when the league season was 42 games.

In less than 18 months Alisson has blown out his calf muscle taking a routine goal kick, hurt his shoulder in training and done a hammy. I think there was another injury late last season as well that I missed.

I have lost all confidence in him staying fit. In fact I have lost confidence in the first 12 or 13 staying fit. We are dropping like flies.

I have lost all confidence in him staying fit. In fact I have lost confidence in the first 12 or 13 staying fit. We are dropping like flies.

we’ve played a couple of years with basically the same players now. Not much in the way of incomings that have walked into the starting line-up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did everyone think of Schuurs? Just listened to under the radar on blood red, we are apparently linked for £27m.

He did a good job on Sadio, but let's face it, I'll take any CB at this stage, even a 50 year old Djimi Traore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back