The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at the class from TAA. Comes on and just puts it on an absolute platter. He's sensationally good.

Mo's ball for Matip was silver platter too.

Also please just sign Gini!! He's so important for us and he's such a quality player, give the man what he wants!

Statement win though, boosts our GD up too, closing that down on Spurs now as well.

We shall not be moved!

Look at the class from TAA. Comes on and just puts it on an absolute platter. He's sensationally good.

Mo's ball for Matip was silver platter too.

Also please just sign Gini!! He's so important for us and he's such a quality player, give the man what he wants!

Statement win though, boosts our GD up too, closing that down on Spurs now as well.

We shall not be moved!

The thing about Gini is he is the perfect Klopp player. He should be scoring goals every other week like he does for Holland, but in the Liverpool system he sits back in midfield and plays his role without complaint. As soon as he gets the opportunity - CL semi against Barca the perfect example - he explodes as a scorer. Again tonight he gets half an opening and finishes with absolute class. Then goes back to marshalling the midfield and covering the defence so Robbo and Williams/TAA can launch forward from fullback.

Just sign him. Barca are s**t anyway.

Koeman won't even be there next season and who says their next coach will even want Gini. Still a chance he re-signs.
It's really rare that a contract gets this short and suddenly re-signs. When it's left this long, I'd say 95% of the time the players walks. We've seen it recently with Emre Can.

My side for M'Land

Origi-Minamino-Shaq
Keita-Clarkson-Ox
Kostas-Koumetio-Rhys-Neco
Kelleher

Subs: Adrian, Van Den Berg, Arnold, Larouci, Cain, Millar, Stewart
I dont think Ox and Shaq are back from injury. I wouldnt even take TAA. Leave him at home. Wouldnt take Naby either. I'd just play the U23's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's really rare that a contract gets this short and suddenly re-signs. When it's left this long, I'd say 95% of the time the players walks. We've seen it recently with Emre Can.

Emre Can was prepared to sign a new deal but insisted upon a buyout clause. That was non negotiable for the club so we let him go. We dont know what Gini exactly wants yet but from the frw snippets of information leaked it seems he wants a 4 year deal.

Emre Can was prepared to sign a new deal but insisted upon a buyout clause. That was non negotiable for the club so we let him go. We dont know what Gini exactly wants yet but from the frw snippets of information leaked it seems he wants a 4 year deal.
Yeah I believe it's a time thing, not a money thing. He is 30 now so a 4 year deal takes him to 34 and I'm guessing the club doesnt think that's good value. He seems a super fit guy so I think he will still be effective at 34, cant see why not.

Yeah I believe it's a time thing, not a money thing. He is 30 now so a 4 year deal takes him to 34 and I'm guessing the club doesnt think that's good value. He seems a super fit guy so I think he will still be effective at 34, cant see why not.

Hoping we put a 3 plus one deal on the table for him.

I love this club and I love our captain

I was very surprised when he took the armband from Gerrard and what gigantic boots to fill but he's done incredibly well. A very different captain to Gerrard, not a local lad so that too is different but boy has he grown into the role. He's been nothing short of sensational for us as captain.

On captains, it was interesting to see Gini given the armband once Hendo went off earlier. With no Milner and VVD I was curious to see who got it. I thought it would be passed to Mo or Sadio but Gini was a good choice.

Last edited:
I was very surprised when he took the armband from Gerrard and what gigantic boots to fill but he's done incredibly well. A very different captain to Gerrard, not a local lad so that to is different but boy has he grown into the role. He's been nothing short of sensational for us as captain.

On captains, it was interesting to see Gini given the armband once Hendo went off earlier. With no Milner and VVD I was curious to see who got it. I thought it would be passed to Mo or Sadio but Gini was a good choice.

Jordan Henderson is a better captain than Gerrard was.

Yep, I said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back