The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lads... how do we think were going? Pushing towards a third of the way through the season. Are we retaining the title?
Last season I said we'd win it after we smashed Leicester on Boxing Day.

I'm waiting still before I proclaim anything. This next block of games might be tricky.
1607366887111.png

Team id play for Midtylland away:

---------------Kelleher-----------

Neco----Billy the Kid---Williams------Tsimikas

-------Ox----------Clarkson---------Keita

---Minamino---------Bobby----------Origi

Subs:

Adrian
Hendo
Jones
Van Den Berg
Millar
Glatzel
Glatzel is out for a couple of months (as is Joe Hardy). Might be Layton Stewart instead who has 10 goals in 7 games in the U18s.

CFC_JP

Club Legend
Jun 21, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
So lads... how do we think were going? Pushing towards a third of the way through the season. Are we retaining the title?
I'm more confidant now than immediately after VVD did his knee.
City are long past the B2B team of a few years ago, still dangerous but will drop points to unlikely teams.
Spurs have bought into Mou's counter attacking style and will try to sucker punch teams as they did with Arsenal.
Chelsea to me are similar to City. Quality players but still not the finished product.
I can't see any other team challenging. It all now depends on injuries.

For me when he has been fit Matip is clearly better than Gomez and Fabinho could be one of the top CB's in the world if he chose to play there full time. If we do buy a quality CB in the window I wonder where that leaves Joe when he returns?

Steven Gerrard

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Melbourn Victory, 49ers
Gini being interviewed. He's got such a massive great smile. He's a top lad and we must do everything to sign him. He was asked again about the contract but he just batted it away.

I think he signs a pre-contract with Barca come Jan 1.

I think he doesn't. Barca are a rabble. Also, the fact Messi publicly stated he wanted to leave has tarnished that club. Real, maybe. Barca, no way.

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
For me when he has been fit Matip is clearly better than Gomez and Fabinho could be one of the top CB's in the world if he chose to play there full time. If we do buy a quality CB in the window I wonder where that leaves Joe when he returns?

He is only 23 - Gomez is well and truely still developing.

I am as confident as you could be given the injuries. Once players start coming back and settling Liverpool will be fine.

On the contenders, City are not what they used to be. Kane will get injured. Chelsea are a big unknown and maybe the biggest threat.

One thing is certain - this year is not going to be a cake walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back