The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in case you missed it the the post was directed specifically to Man City supporters, perhaps if you want us to "move on" you should have a word to your fellow supporters who seem quite happy to keep the debate going.

I'm happy either way, if someone wants to have a discussion on any issue on a football message board I'll participate if I have something to say.

Re-read
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/no-trolling-area.787038/

Just because it's a football board doesn't mean you have right of reply everywhere just because you have an opinion on it. People are going to say bad stuff about City all over the place, learn to let it slide every now and again.

Re-read
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/no-trolling-area.787038/

Just because it's a football board doesn't mean you have right of reply everywhere just because you have an opinion on it. People are going to say bad stuff about City all over the place, learn to let it slide every now and again.

Oh grow up. I responded to a post directly referring to Man City supporters, I have every right to reply to it.

Stop being such a baby, if you don't like discussion on here have a word to your fellow supporters who go out of their way looking for it. Or complain to the mods once you remove the stick from up your arse.

Well, in case you missed it the the post was directed specifically to Man City supporters, perhaps if you want us to "move on" you should have a word to your fellow supporters who seem quite happy to keep the debate going.

I'm happy either way, if someone wants to have a discussion on any issue on a football message board I'll participate if I have something to say.

I'm happy. Opposing views keep things interesting.

Oh grow up. I responded to a post directly referring to Man City supporters, I have every right to reply to it.

Stop being such a baby, if you don't like discussion on here have a word to your fellow supporters who go out of their way looking for it. Or complain to the mods once you remove the stick from up your arse.

Reading his post and then this post, dunno who's really the one acting like a baby

Anyhow, Suarez on a wide role with licence to roam is the best way to utilize him and it seems like the Brod is doing that. Good to see, but he still can't finish in a red shirt though, should've had a hat trick

Reading his post and then this post, dunno who's really the one acting like a baby

Make sure you let me know when you've worked it out so I can spend valuable time not giving a * either way.

So that's 5 or 6 now that have a go at me for the crime of disagreeing with a statement, directed specifically at City fans (why I don't know). Amazed that not one Liverpool person has pointed out to that poster that whether anyone thinks Johnson is a better player or not that idea is a crock.

Anyway, I guess that's BF Liverpool supporters for you. Just a tip though, keep addressing City fans or myself personally and I'll keep responding. Or put me on ignore if you don't like my posts.

Simple choice really.

So that's 5 or 6 now that have a go at me for the crime of disagreeing with a statement, directed specifically at City fans (why I don't know). Amazed that not one Liverpool person has pointed out to that poster that whether anyone thinks Johnson is a better player or not that idea is a crock.

Anyway, I guess that's BF Liverpool supporters for you. Just a tip though, keep addressing City fans or myself personally and I'll keep responding. Or put me on ignore if you don't like my posts.

Simple choice really.

Are you really that simple? It has nothing to do with the content of the argument, it's about how far you're taking it. You've made your argument, we heard you the first time, now move on. It's as if you're begging for someone to agree with you before you shut the hell up.

Complain to the mods if you think I've broken the CoC. Otherwise if you direct a post at me or my club I will respond to it.

Not too hard really.

Moomba learn to let things go ffs and stop taking everything about City so personally. Despite what you seem to think, you don't have diplomatic immunity to reply to anything and everything you want.

Or to quote one of our mods
People are still welcome to post on other teams boards, just remember that you're behind enemy lines when you do, and that seemingly legitimate points can be warped right out of context.

So tread carefully and remember where you are, if you don't like something said about City then just take a deep breath and count to 10 and learn to ignore s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moomba learn to let things go ffs and stop taking everything about City so personally

I responded to a post about Glen Johnson and scoring a goal. Someone else brought City and Micah into the thread.

So tread carefully and remember where you are, if you don't like something said about City then just take a deep breath and count to 10 and learn to ignore s**t.

If you think I've broken the rules, complain. Otherwise save the hall monitor act for someone who cares.

I don't know why people keep posting about me in this thread and whine when I respond to it.

Why should I ignore posts about me, if you don't want me to respond don't post about me.

As it is you celebrate a goal by one of your players by addressing supporters of my club (why we were mentioned I don't know), and then we get half a dozen posts criticising me for answering it. Weird.

An absolute w**ker on the field, but off it he is a true gentleman. After a few years at Newcastle where he was a bit of a c**t to be honest, he's changed his ways and for me is the most honest and up front player in the league. He put in some brilliant performances for us last season but at 33 years old it's probably the right decision for both parties for him to move on. I think he's a highly underrated player, his performances for both City and Liverpool in his later years showed he has the talent to have an influence even in the biggest of games.

I didnt want to sell him the first time we had him. Always thought he was a terrific player and did really well for us last season. Wish him only the very best moving forward.

I responded to a post about Glen Johnson and scoring a goal. Someone else brought City and Micah into the thread.

If you think I've broken the rules, complain. Otherwise save the hall monitor act for someone who cares.

I don't know why people keep posting about me in this thread and whine when I respond to it.

Why should I ignore posts about me, if you don't want me to respond don't post about me.

As it is you celebrate a goal by one of your players by addressing supporters of my club (why we were mentioned I don't know), and then we get half a dozen posts criticising me for answering it. Weird.

Haha still going champ? Always got the impression you were an adult, but based on this I swear you can't be older than 15 - have to have the last word. Obviously you're more simple than I thought - once again, it's not about the content of the argument mate, give it some thought ;)

Out of there way? you really are a daft campaigner, posting about it in there own club thread is going out of there way is it?
and btw i have reported every post you have made in the last 24 hours in here.

Can we stop talking about Moomba and start talking about LFC.

We need more signings. Not sure what the Joe Allen signing means for Adam, Hendo or Spearing. Hendo seems most out of favour which is weird considering he is the best of the three.

Can we stop talking about Moomba and start talking about LFC.

We need more signings. Not sure what the Joe Allen signing means for Adam, Hendo or Spearing. Hendo seems most out of favour which is weird considering he is the best of the three.

Adam will be on his way out, preferably in a swap deal for Dempsey. Spearing, might as well keep him around, apparently trains his arse off and is good for dressing room spirit. Plus he'll come in handy here and there and can play low profile cup games. I don't think I ever want to see him start as many games as he did for us last season though, that was disastrous.

Adam will be on his way out, preferably in a swap deal for Dempsey. Spearing, might as well keep him around, apparently trains his arse off and is good for dressing room spirit. Plus he'll come in handy here and there and can play low profile cup games. I don't think I ever want to see him start as many games as he did for us last season though, that was disastrous.
I dont mind keeping Spearing but as you said, you dont want him starting as many games as he did last season. Obviously with Lucas back fit and Allen joining, his appearances should go backwards. Really hope we can offload Adam in any way, shape or form. Part of a swap deal for Dempsey would be alright I guess.

Still no rumors linking us with creative wide players. Gaston Ramirez rumors seem to have dissipated completely. With Bellars gone we really need to sign another quality winger/creative attacking player. Looks like Chavski will get Moses for 9 million, we should have bid 10 for him.

Way it's looking we should end up getting Dempsey in soon, then a loan signing or 2 on deadline day. Can't see us doing much more than that. It's still a bit concerning lack of wide players and I can't see us really addressing that issue, but it is helped by the fact BR wants to play 433 and we have a strong group of midfielders and 3 decent strikers to pick from as well as Downing and probably Dempsey to pick from to go in the front 3 too..

Adam and 2-3m for Dempsey is good for us. I like Adam but he's too slow and we aren't losing too much at the end of the day, we can cover it easily. Shelvey was great as the 'dictator' in the middle. He said post-match he likes that role. I bloody hope he plays a lot of games this season or at least gets loaned to West Ham or somewhere in the Prem that'd be nice.

Cooldude mentioned like many have how Suarez is best out wide interchanging with the other attackers - does this mean big Andy can solidify himself as the focal point? Both Suarez and Carroll can play up top initially and receive and distribute the ball with ease IMO. I think Carroll can even play this style and run and be difficult to mark - isn't he apparently one of the quickest at the club? With Carroll, Suarez and Borini we have everything on paper - the big man, the creator and the fox in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back