The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Further evidence for mine why we need good CB depth so we don't have to put Fab back there.

We've looked like a different team with a solid back line partnership and Fab protecting them.

Don't mind us buying Kabak, he's getting better and better

Konate and Kabak with Virgil and Joe SHOULD get us through next season

Don't mind us buying Kabak, he's getting better and better

Konate and Kabak with Virgil and Joe SHOULD get us through next season

Keep Phillips and we will be fine. He can play cup games.

I doubt we ever have 3 CBs out for the season at the same time ever again in our lifetimes. Its a freak one off occurrence with 2 of those season ending injuries outside our control.

What a great couple of results this weekend. Chelsea lose, Spurs draw, we win. 2 points off 4th.
A few other factors, West Ham (vs Wolves) and Everton (vs Palace and Brighton) can win their games in hand and go 3 points clear of us. Which would put us in 8th. Still a bit of work to do to overtake 4 sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are a completely different team since Fabinho's back in midfield

Who needs Mbappe when you have Godta?
Fab's move back into midfield has put us back on the right path. Jurg I think made a mistake in not trusting defenders to just defend. Instead playing Henderson and Fabinho in defense. Whilst we defended well, the goals dried up as the press in midfield and the midfield balance just wasnt right. He's fixed that now. Wish Hendo was fit though.

A few other factors, West Ham (vs Wolves) and Everton (vs Palace and Brighton) can win their games in hand and go 3 points clear of us. Which would put us in 8th. Still a bit of work to do to overtake 4 sides.
Definitely work to be done but I feel Spurs and Chelsea are the bigger threat for that 4th spot. So to be level with Spurs now and just two behind Chelsea puts us in good stead.

We must win out. Maybe a draw at Old Trafford but a genuine top 4 side would win there especially with no crowd.

If we are selling to PSG we could absolutely fleece those rich pricks.
If we believe the rumours. PSG aren't stupid. They see he can't string more than 2 or 3 games at a time. The guy is on 100k euros/pounds per week so that will put off any other potential buyers as well.
We could offload him I guess by paying half his wages, with little or no transfer fee to other clubs.
Then again,I'm not Michael Edwards. I'm sure he will come up with a creative solution, if we are looking to offload him 😄.

No reason why we can't. Apart from the refs that is. A lot a teams above us play each other,I read somewhere. Our run is not bad.
We can do this

Real has loads of injuries but still has a lot of class players like Benzema, Isco, Kroos, Modric, Casemiro etc. Still a threat

Zidane also has this uncanny ability to have his side play absolutely crap yet still win games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back