The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fact
c0759d3536696762879c6f00580987f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I think you go 4-3-3 tomorrow on the road rather than 4-2-3-1.

Alisson
TAA - Kabak - Phillips - Robbo
Thiago - Fabinho - Wij
Salah - Jota - Mane

Bench: the rest, its the UCL. Adrian, R Williams, Davies, N Williams, Tsimikas, Milner, Keita, Ox, Jones, Firmino, Origi, Shaqiri.

I think you go 4-3-3 tomorrow on the road rather than 4-2-3-1.

Alisson
TAA - Kabak - Phillips - Robbo
Thiago - Fabinho - Wij
Salah - Jota - Mane

Bench: the rest, its the UCL. Adrian, R Williams, Davies, N Williams, Tsimikas, Milner, Keita, Ox, Jones, Firmino, Origi, Shaqiri.
I think Origi is still injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we believe the rumours. PSG aren't stupid. They see he can't string more than 2 or 3 games at a time. The guy is on 100k euros/pounds per week so that will put off any other potential buyers as well.
We could offload him I guess by paying half his wages, with little or no transfer fee to other clubs.
Then again,I'm not Michael Edwards. I'm sure he will come up with a creative solution, if we are looking to offload him 😄.
Mate Edwards sold Brewster for 26 million, Solanke for 21 million, Danny Ward for 14 million, Ibe for 18 million.... the blokes a genius. If he can get that money for shite, what can he get for a genuinely talented CB like Matip.

Seriously though, if Varane has COVID there must be a risk he's spread it to some of his teammates?

That was my first thought as well and I am surprised more hasn't been made of it.

I'm pleasantly surprised we have actually gone with Jota and not Bobby like we nornally would have. Gini starting was always a given but Naby over Thiago is a surprise. I thought we would go with Jones if Thiago doesn't start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back