The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Salah is just an incredibly consistent top quality/top return player, whilst Suarez is a beast in a freakish/jaw dropping way. Suarea would have more memorable moments, whilst Salah would just have more moments in total...and that’s not a bad thing either.
I just always go back to that game against Norwich where Suarez scored 4. Just the quality of the goals. The volley from 40 yards, the hooked finish from a corner, the juggling effort, kicking it over a defender and then faking the shot and then taking it ealier from outside the box surprising everyone. Then the FK.

He was just so outrageous.

Salah has done it for longer though and is rightfully an absolute club legend.

Oh and I love Salah more. He's a really great guy, more loyal than Suarez too who always treated us as a stepping stone rather than a destination unlike Salah.

Ok here's one, if all were fit and in form which front 3 would you take

Suarez - Sturridge - Sterling

Salah - Firmino - Mane
It would have to be Salah, Bobby and Mane.

Sterling was young and not the player he was once he really blossomed at City. Sturridge really just had that one great season so they bring Suarez down a little who was other worldly.

Mo, Bob and Sadio though have been sensational for a number of years, all three are currently in the top 20 goal scorers to ever play for Liverpool and all three will probably score 100 goals for the club. All three have been key players in winning BIG silverware.

Gotta be those three.

It would have to be Salah, Bobby and Mane.

Sterling was young and not the player he was once he really blossomed at City. Sturridge really just had that one great season so they bring Suarez down a little who was other worldly.

Mo, Bob and Sadio though have been sensational for a number of years, all three are currently in the top 20 goal scorers to ever play for Liverpool and all three will probably score 100 goals for the club. All three have been key players in winning BIG silverware.

Gotta be those three.
Swap Bobby for Suarez

What's the best result for us in the Chelsea-Leicester game?

Leicester win?

If it's a draw and both teams win the final matchday we will need to win all three games to make top four.

If Chelsea win and both teams win the final matchday we will need to win all three and rely on goal difference over Leicester.

If Leicester win and both teams win the final matchday we could win 2, draw 1 and get through on goal difference over Chelsea.

Unless I've read it wrong...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I make it a full team of injuries - 11 players;

Kelleher
Van Dijk
Gomez
Matip
Kabak
Davies
Henderson
Keita
Milner
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Jota

What a ******* joke. There's been no let up with this crisis all season. After next week, a few people ought to be losing their jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back