The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve got a Optus, Binge, Netflix, Kayo, Disney, Stan, etc. I’m refusing to get Stan Sport.

An all in 1 football channel would be nice.

Tough group. Precious 3 points.

Disappointed with Keita. Just doesn't create enough for that role. Thought Jones looked more dangerous when he came on.
Yeah didn't mind the Jones sub, Klopp normally has him in midfield but he's shown at youth level he can be a LW.

I’m Waiting 24 hours for the replay on Kayo feels weird but least I can skip the 0-0 draw with athletico lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESS!!!!!!!! GREAT START LADS!!!!!!!!

HANDBALL!!! Roboo!!!

Mo WTF was that???? Kingdom for another pen taker.

All over them AH FFS.

oh no.....WTF IS THIS s**t>!?!?!??!?!?!?!! MO YOU OWE US

MOOOOOOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSS ALL IS FORGIVEN!!!!!!!

Corner....cmon lads we got all the play .

HENOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGG

Some other notes:

I'm glad Milner took one for the team with the yellow card, stopping their potential attack, then went straight to the corner post.

Also Porto's CB will miss our game after being red carded right at the end. Suarez's free kick attempt skimmed the top netting so we are 2 points clear.

I’ve got a Optus, Binge, Netflix, Kayo, Disney, Stan, etc. I’m refusing to get Stan Sport.

I think this will be most people. Quick search this morning and I was up on some Russian thing. I begrudgingly went over to Optus to begin with but aren't signing up for Stan plus extra for one comp. It's stupid.

Big opportunity missed for Divock. Looked well off the pace although its' difficult with how little football he has played.
To be fair to him he did nail a perfect assist to Salah (who was just onside) for a goal, but apart from that, meh.

To be fair to him he did nail a perfect assist to Salah (who was just onside) for a goal, but apart from that, meh.

True, forgot about that. But generally was pretty poor. He will play in the League Cup next week, needs to take his opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back