The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe that draw. Never seems to happen to us, I was expecting Chelsea or City away.

It was fun watching the draw, it got down to the last four balls and it was Liverpool and three non-PL teams. Should progress and get at least two more opportunities for some squad players to get a real good run out.

E_9jyfKXoAM7y5Y

Apparently Milner was going to play against Norwich but pulled out late due to illness.

Firmino, Arnold, Milner and Neco Williams all training today though.

Too early for Thiago. Keita is deemed unlikely to play the next game.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No more 10 day isolation on return required anymore so no, we'll be sending them. I'd imagine us and other PL clubs affected will chip in for a private jet to whisk them back as soon as the game is finished.

Honestly, I wouldn't send them anyway, none of them are even Brazil starters, they're all going to the other side of the world to warm the bench

Only Naby can kick the ground and miss matches because of it

I'm starting to see the problem here. He refuses to push himself through minor injuries, eg Sturridge, Kewell. Other players have the mentality of putting pain to the back of their mind and pushing through, Suarez was famous for it and you can't tell me that Salah, Bobby and Mane haven't had occasions where they've had to play through pain. I think a lot of Naby's problems are attitudinal.

I'm starting to see the problem here. He refuses to push himself through minor injuries, eg Sturridge, Kewell. Other players have the mentality of putting pain to the back of their mind and pushing through, Suarez was famous for it and you can't tell me that Salah, Bobby and Mane haven't had occasions where they've had to play through pain. I think a lot of Naby's problems are attitudinal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back