The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird game. Thought it was too early for Blair to play for the first team. Bradley and Morton are further advanced and looked settled.

Good goals though. On to the QF's we go. I wonder when it turns and we start to play more 1st team players.

Weird game. Thought it was too early for Blair to play for the first team. Bradley and Morton are further advanced and looked settled.

Good goals though. On to the QF's we go. I wonder when it turns and we start to play more 1st team players.

We will field a similar team in the quarters. Semis if we make it probably a stronger team but depends on injuries with AFCON absences.

My side for Brighton

Mane-Firmino-Salah
Jones-Hendo-Keita
Robbo-VVD-Konate-Arnold
Alisson

Subs: Adrian, Matip, Gomez, Kostas, Neco, Ox, Minamino, Jota, Origi

Last edited:
It's weird what's happening with Matip/Konate. It looks like Jurg is trying to transition to VVD/Konate as our main pairing but Joel has been immense this season?

Konate playing in the biggest game of the season against United and hten Matip playing League Cup? I know it was three days in a week for Joel if he played the United game so I understood the rest, but I thought for sure Konate would play against Preston and Matip on the weekend in the PL.

Be interesting to see who starts between the two on the weekend. I'm hoping it's Matip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back