The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just watching back the manure game after the accused rapist kicks a kid lying on the ground and there is some good value. Firstly VVD comes in and bumps him and Ronaldo turns looking to be tough, sees who it is and shits himself. Then the diver flopnandes comes in and does what he does best throwing himself around looking angry without doing anything before Konate just comes in and manhandles everyone ha.

Konate owns that whole situation. I reckon Robbo was using all his self control to not get physically involved - he wanted to throw punches

If Keita plays I’m thrilled - don’t care if he plays good or not. Just the fact he got up for the game is enough
I know right, will be huge. He got stretchered off. I've seen him limp off and miss 6-8 weeks. Stretchered off? I was thinking the season most likely haha.

Will be huge if he plays and hopefully a step forward for him to stop being a wuss and just play.

Uh oh... we need Fab if we are to win any silverware. He's the most important cog in midfield and if he misses a lengthy amount of time we could be up sh*t creek.

Hopefully just minor and worst case he returns after international break.

Good that Thiago is back in full training. Surely can make the bench at least for Brighton.

If Hendo stays fit they’ll be ok. Both out is huge trouble
Hendo is great but he's no Fabinho. We massively rely on Fab.

Look at the game against Atletico. No Fabinho and we concede two goals in the first half and need to sub him on at HT. We dont concede again once he's on the pitch. We were cut apart by a quality team. I think we can get by with Hendo in the 6 against poorer opposition but we absolutely need him against the best teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Jurg will go Hendo Keita Ox
No chance Ox starts. Jones definitely plays for me. Ox unfortunately just isnt up to it anymore, Jones the far better player. I think Ox wont be renewed and we either sell him at the end of this season or we just let his contract run out. He has this season and next under contract with us.

From what I remember from that wonderful lockdown interview with him, he is more of an Adam Sandler movies type guy

I am shocked this guy would be more of a Sandler type of guy.

41FB1CE000000578-4660746-image-m-2_1499071218717.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back