The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike connection will be significant. Part of the money can come from there - Mbappe will sell mountains of jerseys and Liverpool have the most supporters.

Real Madrid are Adidas

I've gone back and forth on Mbappe. Talk of him not working back to help the defenders at PSG is not encouraging, but my wife suggested to me that could be because he's decided he doesn't want to be there any more. Then the rumour about him telling Real to hire Klopp in order for him to sign there.

Is it just me, or does it seem like there will be a chance he could get through the January transfer window unsigned? This seems to be dragging on.

I've gone back and forth on Mbappe. Talk of him not working back to help the defenders at PSG is not encouraging, but my wife suggested to me that could be because he's decided he doesn't want to be there any more. Then the rumour about him telling Real to hire Klopp in order for him to sign there.

Is it just me, or does it seem like there will be a chance he could get through the January transfer window unsigned? This seems to be dragging on.

He will not go unsigned. He will either go to Real chasing money, or he will come to Liverpool because he wants to be here.

And I have no issue with him not tracking back. Salah never used to track back either - now he is a demon. Tracking back is simply a mindset and Klopp will get that right.

The Premier League is easily the best competition in the world right now. If Mbappe is serious he needs to get there.

You guys can forget about Mbappe. It's just a pipe dream. He's reported to be on around 415k a week. Our highest paid player right now is VVD on 220k and we are back and forth with Mo as it's reported he wants a massive pay rise (he's on 200k now).

So to get Mbappe we will need to be paying him 400k+ a week. It's just not happening lads.

You guys can forget about Mbappe. It's just a pipe dream. He's reported to be on around 415k a week. Our highest paid player right now is VVD on 220k and we are back and forth with Mo as it's reported he wants a massive pay rise (he's on 200k now).

So to get Mbappe we will need to be paying him 400k+ a week. It's just not happening lads.

Its a no brainer at 400k/week on a free transfer even for FSG.

Mo's deal will end up beteeen 350-400k / week.

Careful boys, mention money too much and you know who will appear with a diatribe about FSG :p

He usually keeps quiet after a big win so not much chance of that. If we suffer a dodgy result in the derby watch out.

I reckon he probably stocked up on keyboards during black friday sales lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He usually keeps quiet after a big win so not much chance of that. If we suffer a dodgy result in the derby watch out.

I reckon he probably stocked up on keyboards during black friday sales lol

"Damn you FSG and John Henry!!?!!!11!"
AnxiousDiligentHammerheadbird-size_restricted.gif

PSG turned down 160m for him in the summer window with 12 months left on his deal. They aint letting him go in January, they are run by Qatar who 100m euros is nothing for them.

At PSG he is likely struggling for motivation with Ligue 1 being an absolute cakewalk for him.

He will leave on a freebie in the summer and be completely reinvigorated wherever he goes.

Was just looking at our squad list completely forgot we bought Ben Davies

Poor guy, what a waste of time that's turning out to be

We got a 500k loan fee, bought him for 1.5m and will probably flog him for 3-4m. Not a bad result overall, only really bought incase we lost 2 of Kabak/Williams/Phillips to injury.

U23s beat Leicester 3-0: Bradley with a goal and an assist. Woltman and Bearne with the other goals, Beck and Norris with an assist.

Team was: Pitaluga, Bradley, Quansah, Boyes, Beck, Clayton, Morton, Dixon-Bonner, Gordon (Bearne), Norris, Woltman.

GK Vitezslav Jaros's loan at St Pats in Ireland finished today. He won their player of the season award, They finished 2nd in the league and he won the pen shootout in the FAI Cup final.

View attachment 1289152

Bohemians asking is this the real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back