Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Did think it was glorious we scored in like 95th minute, with all those extra minutes that Wolves added on by rolling around on the floor. EAD.

Should never ever stop play for a player who is off the pitch and deliberately rolls back on the pitch. That really shits me when that happens.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
fu** Wolves btw, spent half the time rolling on the floor wasting time
It was annoying because there was so much to their game I liked

They played a proper game, better structured than plenty of squads with more money. Actually tried to control the ball rather than just defending with 10 and hoofing clearances like others do

But the play acting stuff was infuriating. Football Gods agreed

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Should never ever stop play for a player who is off the pitch and deliberately rolls back on the pitch. That really shits me when that happens.
Yeah Jiminez was fine, he got back up walked onto the pitch then laid down. Then kicked the ball out of play it was thrown back in by the crowd, he headed it back into the crowd, thrown back to him, Liverpool player tries to take it off him, he throws it away from the Liverpool player. * off mate.

AC Milan lineup:

---------‐----------Kelleher---------------

Neco-------Gomez-------Konate--------Tsimi

----Ox-------------Morton-----------Keita

--Blair----------GOAT-----------Takumi

Bench

Ali
Robbo
Trent
Matip
Nat
Hendo
Thiago
Mo
Sadio
Diogo
We could play Neco on the wing, and have Bradley at RB also.

You know what, before the game I was hoping 3-0. As the game went by I just wanted any old goal, which we got. After the event, I'm glad it panned out the way it did. The dressing room will be pumping harder than if we had won 4 or 5 nil. This feels like 2019/20 where we were nicking wins right at the end. This result was like a kick up the bum without the loss of points. f*n sensational. Too pumped to sleep now. If Watford win what a morning it will be.

I need sleep but can’t.

Did think it was glorious we scored in like 95th minute, with all those extra minutes that Wolves added on by rolling around on the floor. EAD.

AC Milan lineup:

---------‐----------Kelleher---------------

Neco-------Gomez-------Konate--------Tsimi

----Ox-------------Morton-----------Keita

--Blair----------GOAT-----------Takumi

Bench

Ali
Robbo
Trent
Matip
Nat
Hendo
Thiago
Mo
Sadio
Diogo
you forgot fab on the bench

It was annoying because there was so much to their game I liked

They played a proper game, better structured than plenty of squads with more money. Actually tried to control the ball rather than just defending with 10 and hoofing clearances like others do

But the play acting stuff was infuriating. Football Gods agreed

Also karma

Yeah Jiminez was fine, he got back up walked onto the pitch then laid down. Then kicked the ball out of play it was thrown back in by the crowd, he headed it back into the crowd, thrown back to him, Liverpool player tries to take it off him, he throws it away from the Liverpool player. fu** off mate.

He should’ve been sent off for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back