The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On to midweek...

I know many are calling for an entirely rotated team, but that won't happen. With Milner suspended and Keita still not yet to make it back into a matchday squad, the options are limited. I think Morton and Ox start, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Fab and Hendo take a half each. I expect Thiago to be in the squad but only to be used if entirely required.

Up front I expect Taki and Divock to start, with again Mane and Salah taking a half each. These sort of planned subs are easier in the UCL when you have five subs.

I do think the back four will be entirely rotated. I expect a back four of Neco, Nat, Konate and Tsimikas. But I think we will see Alisson between the sticks.

Alisson - Williams - Phillips - Konate - Tsimikas - Morton - Fabinho - Ox - Salah - Taki - Divock

Bench: Kelleher, Pitaluga, Trent, Robbo, VVD, Matip, Hendo, Thiago, Mane, Jota, two kids who won't come off the bench unless we're a mile in front or behind.

Hendo for Fab and Mane for Salah at half time.

Absolutely and completely full of s**t.

We had Salah, Mane and Matip and won NOTHING.

What made us winners was the dual recruitment of Van Dijk and Alisson. That was the game changer. Those two turned us from an attractive team that won nothing into WINNERS.

No we won because of Jurgen Klopp and Edwards.

The players do the business on the field but we were an average side before Klopp got here. The players do as instructed by Klopp.

Do we think this team would be this good if it was the same players managed by Steve Bruce instead of Jurgen Klopp. Absolutely ******* not.

Amazingly the idiot Sengalese coach is taking that misunderstanding that Klopp said a little while ago about the AFCON being a small tournament as gospel instead of the clear sarcasm Klopp was using to get across his point that he was annoyed he is losing key players to internationals in the middle of the season when it's not an international break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back