Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Minamino Origi Ox
Milner Morton Naby
Kostas Konate Gomez Williams
Kelleher

The first XI played 4 games in 9 days, can't see Jurg not giving them a break

Also would be funny if we hand Milan the 3 points to knock Atletico out

In the press conference before the Porto game Klopp made a comment that he'd never coached in the San Siro before, which suggests he'd like to win.

As Punter mentioned Milner is suspended and I'm not sure Gomez/Keita are ready for anything more than a bench appearance so I'd say we're going to name at least a semi-strong team against Milan.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
In the press conference before the Porto game Klopp made a comment that he'd never coached in the San Siro before, which suggests he'd like to win.

As Punter mentioned Milner is suspended and I'm not sure Gomez/Keita are ready for anything more than a bench appearance so I'd say we're going to name at least a semi-strong team against Milan.

Gomez / Keita are training so I would expect them to play 60 mins at least. They need minutes in their legs, unless they still have injury concerns they surely both start.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Looks like one of those days

I was about to post the exact same thing. Everything seems to be just slightly off.
It just won’t go in
It’s not happening

Nek Minnut...

origi-liverpool.gif

Nuke Fremantle

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2007
Dullsville
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Didn't the Shrewsbury chairman or someone have a whinge at us last time for playing a weakened team? Wait until we send out the literal U23 team in front of 12,000 at Anfield.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Didn't the Shrewsbury chairman or someone have a whinge at us last time for playing a weakened team? Wait until we send out the literal U23 team in front of 12,000 at Anfield.

Yeah cos away team get a percentage of gate takings in the FA Cup. We still got a crowd of 52k but the tickets were apparently sold for a tenner because of the weakened team.

May 12, 2006
Lal Lal
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Elsternwick AFC

If we get past Leicester City in the League Cup, maybe. Otherwise it is a full week between the PL v Chelsea and the FA Cup, so keeping in mind Mane, Salah and Keita will be absent, it'll be reasonably full strength I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back