The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There ain't gonna be anymore lockdowns in the UK mate. Their hospitilisation rates from positive tests are around the 1.5% mark (which is negligible) due to very high levels of vaccination and a large amount of the population having a 3rd booster shot now.

Different story in other European countries as we have seen with Germany & Netherlands but that will only affect our away games.

FSG just bought a new sport franchiase for 843 mil, probably going to that instead

He's really bloody good which is why I dont think we will hold onto him as he's good enough to be a No.1 at plenty of big clubs and Ali isnt really going anywhere.

Agree. He is too good to be a #2. Ali is here for the next 5-6 years so it is only fair we let him go. Would expect 30m for him.

There ain't gonna be anymore lockdowns in the UK mate. Their hospitilisation rates from positive tests are around the 1.5% mark (which is negligible) due to very high levels of vaccination and a large amount of the population having a 3rd booster shot now.

Different story in other European countries as we have seen with Germany & Netherlands but that will only affect our away games.
I was talking about last season

U19s had a 1-1 draw with AC Milan, but like the first team, they finished top of the (UEFA Youth League) group.

Team was: Mrozek; Mabaya, Quansah, Koumetio, Chambers; Bajcetic, Corness, Cannonier; Gordon, Frauendorf, Musialowski

I can't wait to see Musialowski start for the 1st team. To me he's one of the most promising young kids we've had come through the system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

265624477_6934219349936506_3783606758852733237_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back