Nuke Fremantle

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2007
Dullsville
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Not that it really matters anymore but it's extraordinary that we haven't played a game for a fortnight but that hasn't stopped Kabak, Milner, Keita and Davies having "minor fitness concerns".

I'm seriously starting to wonder if the new training centre is doing us more harm than good.

Not that it really matters anymore but it's extraordinary that we haven't played a game for a fortnight but that hasn't stopped Kabak, Milner, Keita and Davies having "minor fitness concerns".

I'm seriously starting to wonder if the new training centre is doing us more harm than good.
The fitness staff 2 foot our players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a big win. Needed that, we are still very much the underdog to make it but with Leicester and Spurs losing, picking up all three gives us a boost.

Happy for Thiago!

Leicester have a tough 3 games left too.

might be like marvel stadium. built on concrete underlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back