The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking ahead, I can see a fairly routine performance against Brighton, resulting in a 2-0 or 3-0 win.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

The U23s play today, so we might get some clues on if any of Tyler Morton, Dixon-Bonner, Balagizi and Kaide Gordon will be involved in the league cup game.
Dixon-Bonner and Connor Bradley both in the U23s squad.

Tyler Morton, Kaide Gordon, Balagizi and Musialowski all are not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite bit of the match was after Ronaldo had his petulant sulk and kicked out at Jones. There were obviously a few handbags afterwards and it sort of woke the crowd up a bit because United players were doing the whole “look, we are showing passion” thing.

Then play restarts and straight away Salah scores to make it 4-0. It was just perfect.

Like this guy

Good analysis of the match.

They were lucky not to have a couple of additional red cards. How Penandez got away with a studs up tackle and no card (yellow was for his tantrum at a free kick being given) is mind boggling.

1635234839455.png

Thiago back week after as well, so just have to get through weekend unscathed and with the 3 points. Milner out until after the international break.

kelleher still crook, so Adrian will start against Preston.

Dount count on it. A 2 week injury easily turns into 12 weeks for him.

If Hendo, Fabinho and Keita are all fit for the game after, then Jones and Ox could play this one.

Maybe something like this (Factoring in that Kelleher and Gordon are ruled out, and Dixon-Bonner played yesterday)

Mane-Minamino-Origi
Jones-Morton-Ox
Kostas-Gomez-Konate-Neco
Adrian

Subs: Alisson, Phillips, Matip, Robertson, Balagizi, Musialowski, Jota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back