Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
To play devil's advocate with this.. it must get annoying as an opposition supporter to constantly hear about the atmosphere at Anfield, the 'This means more' stuff etc and then it be about as loud as the emirates when you're team is there. The banter is fair imo
I dont know... maybe support your team instead of singing songs about the opposition for 90 minutes.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
I dont know... maybe support your team instead of singing songs about the opposition for 90 minutes.

I'd wondered about this. We seem not to sing songs about the opposition team or players which I like

Almost not even acknowledging that they exist

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Havent created a whole lot but finally found a goal from the prolific Fabinho. Just need to somehow get through this game with three points.

No Mo and Sadio makes such a huge difference. Just then a minute before half time we shifted it well wide and Ox was on it driving at a defender. But he just pulled up and played a poor ball to TAA who hadnt even gotten on the overlap yet. Usually that's Mo who waits for nobody, drives at that defender, ties him in knots and probably scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back