The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Diaz’s wiki has been updated accordingly:

“After spurs bottled it and man utd appears to be a sinking ship Liverpool won the race to sign him.

There was a late bid from Arsenal which was basically laughed off. Members of AFTV tried to threaten to bad mouth him which was also laughed off.”

1643386852861.png

I dunno anything about him but surprised we're signing someone

Don't wanna be a downer but probably preparing for the future without Mo and Sadio

Also trying to wrap my head around signing a left side forward when Jota is here already, does that mean we wanna play Jota upfront long term?
I think Diaz much like Jota, Mane and Mo can play anywhere across the front three.

It's interesting that he primarily play in Sadio's position and we still have sorted a new contract for him.

I'll be devo if he goes. :(

I think Diaz much like Jota, Mane and Mo can play anywhere across the front three.

It's interesting that he primarily play in Sadio's position and we still have sorted a new contract for him.

I'll be devo if he goes. :(

This pretty much confirms we won't re-sign Sadio, unfortunately

Actually a good bit of info on why they got him and also for looking forward for years to come.
Also Spurs offered him more in dollars but he would rather less to play for Liverpool 🙌

Now we wait like two days to see if this gets finalised.
_tIXuehfMDFMKdgnxSwkXmVdMok=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Revised FA Cup team vs Cardiff

-----------------Kelleher---------------

Neco--------Konate-------Jogo------Kostas

----Milly-----------Thiago----------Naby

--------Elliott-------Bobby------Diaz

Bench

Adrian
R. Williams
VVD
Robbo
Trent
Morton
Dixon Bonner
Hendo
Origi
Woltman
Jota

Ill be erect if this lineup happens.

I dunno anything about him but surprised we're signing someone

Don't wanna be a downer but probably preparing for the future without Mo and Sadio

Also trying to wrap my head around signing a left side forward when Jota is here already, does that mean we wanna play Jota upfront long term?
FSG have history when it comes to retaining superstars

I hope this is wrong but I tend to agree. What Mo is asking in his next contract and with his age I think Mo is pricing himself out of Liverpool.

Thing is he would need to go to PSG to get that money. And he has no interest in Ligue 1. He'll sign somewhere around 340k/ week.

Much more likely is 1 of Bobby or Sadio to be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back