The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people acting like we have no money and need to sell to buy? I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a second big signing after Nunez.
We are holding out for a big midfield signing next summer.

This sucks for this season if no new midfielder is coming in. Means a few things I think. I reckon Naby is definitely getting a new deal which is great, I think it also means we are gonna lean on Elliott more in the up coming season. I think it also means we plan to go big in midfield next summer. Possibly Bellingham which would be lovely.

But can the current midfield push us to trophies this season. I think that would heavily rely on the main four of Fabinho, Thiago, Henderson and Keita staying fit. Which for me seems unlikely.

The club must be confident of Naby re-signing, because if him and Mo leave, that means we need to sign two midfielders and a right side forward next summer

The general expectation is that Naby will renew shortly. Don't think he is in a position to ask for a pay rise considering how much time off he has had for us even though he seems to have put his injury issues behind him for now.

Thiago won't be able to play most weeks next seasons so another midfielder will be needed.

The general expectation is that Naby will renew shortly. Don't think he is in a position to ask for a pay rise considering how much time off he has had for us even though he seems to have put his injury issues behind him for now.

Thiago won't be able to play most weeks next seasons so another midfielder will be needed.

I think Naby may be fishing for another club who'd give him guarantee starting time and bigger money, that's why there's a delay in him re-signing

Curtis will have to make a big step up if we really aren't buying a mid, since 36 year old Milner can't play consistently, he's already been getting soft tissue injuries when he starts 3 games a week

That is unless we're thinking of switching to a 4-2-3-1 so Bob and Carvalho and the likes will play more in place of a 3rd mid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone concerned about us not signing any midfielders? Or are we believing in Elliot to come threw?
Do we say Carvalho is going to be a Midfielder?

We played every possible game last season with our current midfield, if that's not durable + high quality I'm not sure what is. If none of them leave then I don't see a problem waiting 12 months.

Injuries inevitably happen with so many games.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back