The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah for sure. Im in the same boat as everyone with the midfield issues. But as we've seen in the past we are willing to wait to get the right guy rather than buy now to get our second or third option. I reckon we are all in on Bellingham but cant get him for another 12 months so we just have to bite the bullet and go with what we have.

I think we need to buy another in addition to Bellingham anyway (if he comes, it's dangerous to put all our eggs in his basket), Hendo is 32, Thiago and Naby are injury prone, I think we need two in the next two years

I think we need to buy another in addition to Bellingham anyway (if he comes, it's dangerous to put all our eggs in his basket), Hendo is 32, Thiago and Naby are injury prone, I think we need two in the next two years
I agree. I think a full season into Jones, Elliott and Carvalho to see where those three are at will be good.

Ox is in his last year of his contract and wont be renewed. Milner is ancient and Henderson is getting on and is less effective. So that leaves us with Fabinho, Keita and Thiago.

So I think two coming in as well.

Any interest in De Jong? If we do something we won't know until it happens.

Any interest in De Jong? If we do something we won't know until it happens.

De Jong's current salary is 470k/week and it looks like he ain't interested in taking a paycut to leave Barca. So that would be a no. The most he would get from us would be 200k/week plus a signing on fee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is madness the contracts these clubs tie themselves to. Ronaldo at United, FDJ at Barca. Juve should be charged with robbery given what they have done to United in dumping the Ronaldo contract and Pogba.

Barca are also having the same problem with Braithwaite. They want him gone but he won't go until he is paid what he is owed. Pique already took a massive pay cut last season to help them out and now they want him to take another.

They are so damn ****ed at the moment and it is hilarious.

Barca are also having the same problem with Braithwaite. They want him gone but he won't go until he is paid what he is owed. Pique already took a massive pay cut last season to help them out and now they want him to take another.

They are so damn *ed at the moment and it is hilarious.
Even funnier because Braithwaite is literally the richest guy at Barcelona through investments. He truly does not need the money.

Ahh good old Woy, sold the wrong player to Fulham. Luckily he didn't pan out to be much but shows how incompetent the old owl was.
Woy was beyond awful. I couldnt believe it at the time that he was going to our next manager and then the next 5 months were just hell. He seems like a lovely bloke but he just isnt good enough to manage a club of our size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back